• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

exYle

200w.gif

Also, more subtle shipping of me and Lik. I dig it.

thinking-face.png
thinking-face.png
thinking-face.png

rulerk1

today in comp i played Orisa, Soldier, and Torb. Maybe i should just play what i want (assuming it helps the team). I was at peace while i played today. Still want to play Sombra in comp tho. someday...

komaruR

I noticed the All Heroes tab is broken. Some of my heroes were still at like 46/46 even tho I set it at 70/70 a few times but it didn't save it for all which explained why they felt so sluggish. I was fixing them between matches. Didn't notice for a while because I haven't played some of them in a while.
atleast now, they patches in the opportunity to delete the specific hero custom button layout to match the "all heroes".
i remember when the game came out, there was no way to delete the layout but instead reset everything, as in all the heroes layout back to default.

Lmao. That's a joke from like 3 OTs back.

I'll be home in like 30 minutes if any PS4 people wanna do a comp train. I feel dirty being above 3000. Let's fix that.

beware, we got a thrower?!

today in comp i played Orisa, Soldier, and Torb. Maybe i should just play what i want (assuming it helps the team). I was at peace while i played today. Still want to play Sombra in comp tho. someday...

I wonder: what do people think the best Sombra comp is?

rulerk1

doesn't that depend on the enemies team comp? There hasn't been a time where i looked at my team and said "a Sombra would help". Maybe in dive comps?

Jellie

I wonder: what do people think the best Sombra comp is?

Either paired with a soldier or genji to capitilize on your EMP. Can be used with divers too to help support them with packs and hacking the target so winston, genji, tracer as a third DPS. Zarya is useful to keep you alive while you ult.
Good in rein v rein deathballs.
Good in dives.
I think she can work as anti-dive by peeling for whoever gets dived.
Can hack the Winston. If you hack him while he's jumping in you can get him hacked before the bubble or force him to bubble early. If the others are focused on others you hack them. Genji and Tracer without abilities are dead. Usually dive has zen/lucio and your ult deletes zen and counters lucio ult.

Skii

There is actually nothing more infuriating right now than no reg sword slashes on Mercy. Like all you have to do is use Guardian Angel and even if Genji is right on top of you, you have a good chance at escaping because the game can't register hits correctly. It's so annoying. Like there's no point even using dragon blade to kill Mercy unless you're certain the Mercy is under 170 HP :/

DevilDog

There is actually nothing more infuriating right now than no reg sword slashes on Mercy. Like all you have to do is use Guardian Angel and even if Genji is right on top of you, you have a good chance at escaping because the game can't register hits correctly. It's so annoying. Like there's no point even using dragon blade to kill Mercy unless you're certain the Mercy is under 170 HP :/

And then you don't kill anyone because no dash reset and the whole team yells at you ;_;

exYle

2-4 for my placements so far

Anybody who has done their placements so far have been in platinum or lower, feelsbadman

antitrop

Less time to play this season + a harder climb in general for whatever reason means I'm only just now getting close to GM again. Antitrop is going to Mercy his way there before me.

Nah, I went on a Lucio losing streak. You're 50 above me now.

goxnysz.png

c8EiYKM.png

Please don't make me play Lucio

Chance

So it's March 31st - is anyone feelin' a little hyped for whatever Blizz is gonna' do for Overwatch tomorrow? They always do it up big for April Fools...

I will keep that in mind. So commit suicide as Genji>switch to Genji>run back to the team.

Yes. You want to intimidate the enemy and break their spirits. Let them know who the alpha is. Your actions should be telling them, "I'm a proud Genji with so much confidence that I don't even need to keep ult charge between deaths."

I don't know if Orisa is strong or weak, but I hate hate vacuum shot.

Also, I reached a season high - yay! Hopefully I can hit Gold ranking soon.

so winston is really, really strong now

like distressingly so

eh.....hes good at harrassing and being super annoying...but he's still fairly "weak" when it comes to damage and getting ripped apart by Roadhog.

if you have good support, then you will do well, like on any tank.

some people just dont know how to deal with him.

he needs to do slightly more damage to his primary target.....nothing is more disheartening when you're about to get a frag and that zenyatta orb goes on them and it's like you just wasted all your time then you die.

Anne

Did the whole GAF in house thing with the LoL peeps.

We should do that. If anybody on PC wants to do it I'll make some stuff in the discord for it and we can set it up. Need to get 12 on the same night sometime to make it happen. Need to decide on a couple days to pick from.

antitrop

We should do that. If anybody on PC wants to do it I'll make some stuff in the discord for it and we can set it up. Need to get 12 on the same night sometime to make it happen. Need to decide on a couple days to pick from.

I'm up.

I'm down, is the gaf discord the same or is there a new one?

Top Bottom