• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

I'm a pro torb.

5sCYIUs.png

You guys think I'm joking but I'm actually playing seriously.

I know you're serious. Eh. I dunno I feel like Torb needs some cheese to go with it.

To be fair we weren't countering their going over the platform strategy very well. Need to setup some people there in the future.

Ana is ok, but I don't like to play her without Lucio. In my last game in lijiang owzers (rein) got the most kills with pollux on lucio and psycho on ana, it worked really well. Harder with a Zen, Tracer was murdering you and usually I had to use the nade on myself, we did well changing things up in the next round.

Was this tonight?

LiK

I know you're serious. Eh. I dunno I feel like Torb needs some cheese to go with it.

To be fair we weren't countering their going over the platform strategy very well. Need to setup some people there in the future.

Yea, we should've countered that since it was obvious they would try it again. Next time we meet a group that does that, we'll need like 1 or 2 guys to kinda guard that spot. I'll set up a Junk trap/mine there next time.

ramyeon

Lol disconnected again and now suspended from comp for 30 mins hahahahahaha. I love playing this game but I just can't with the PS4 wifi connection.

Ordered some power line adapters last night so I hope those help.

My favorite map to play him is definitely Hanamura, but I usually have success in Hollywood too. I built ~25% of my ult with just the initial turret and almost had it right before I died. Probably wouldn't matter since I was alone by that point but it still sucked :\

I'm gonna get his golden gun so people can see how serious I am ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Was this tonight?

No, last time I played with him a few days ago.

I assumed it was your road hog calling us animals all the time, animals can't use mics.

You chicken.

Looks like PC GAF is trying to get a customs night together.

PS4 GAF what says you? Custom games against GAFers should be fun. Anyone wanting to do it?

Has Blizzard confirmed that Bastion is being nerfed in console?

Cause that needs to happen

He was nerfed, then buffed, and just now in the last update nerfed again.

My favorite map to play him is definitely Hanamura, but I usually have success in Hollywood too. I built ~25% of my ult with just the initial turret and almost had it right before I died. Probably wouldn't matter since I was alone by that point but it still sucked :\

I'm gonna get his golden gun so people can see how serious I am ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You gotta get that gun. It lets me know when Owzers is serious.

Lol disconnected again and now suspended from comp for 30 mins hahahahahaha. I love playing this game but I just can't with the PS4 wifi connection.

Ordered some power line adapters last night so I hope those help.

It's a Blizzard issue. Servers have been really iffy all day.

randome

He was already nerfed. Also everyone plays comp when I'm gone :( I'm like the red headed step child of PS4 GAF :(

He was already nerfed but he still fucking wrecks everyone. At lest at lower levels where I am. It's still protect the bastion every single game.

He was already nerfed but he still fucking wrecks everyone. At lest at lower levels where I am. It's still protect the bastion every single game.

He's still strong but can be dealt with a lot easier now. I think he's sort of in the right place balance wise.

komaruR

Yea, was wondering why you were silent suddenly lol

Can I watch your stream?
think i muted just before we did the lijaing tower to go to toilet and forgot to unmute when i came back.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132572774
i had to stop stream right after we cap in kings row. i was lagging so i was sitting on point until it settle down after i stoped the stream lol.

when we go defense i started the stream back up
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132607038

since my stream didnt capture my glory i had to save video and upload it seperately :p
its now processing.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132623309 - still cant watch yet. processing

the reason i even went winston was that i was betting on our genji to be a genji pro. so i gotta go winston to be the distraction. truly he was good and got us pass the streets when the reaper was trying to focus me lol

LiK

^ Heh, I was doing well as McCree in QP even tho I wasn't playing serious. He might be another Hero I wanna get good at just to improve my overall aiming. Was happy to have taken out Tracer and Pharah with him.

komaruR

^ Heh, I was doing well as McCree in QP even tho I wasn't playing serious. He might be another Hero I wanna get good at just to improve my overall aiming. Was happy to have taken out Tracer and Pharah with him.

mccree is hard if they got genji/tracer/pharah. at the end of kings row def, lucky the enemy team weren't running any of them so i switched to mccree instead of reaper for more dps.

LiK

mccree is hard if they got genji/tracer/pharah. at the end of kings row def, lucky the enemy team weren't running any of them so i switched to mccree instead of reaper for more dps.

The stun/fan combo is pretty satisfying on squishies. I killed Tracer twice that way. I'll probably mess with him in QP some more.

I was getting worried there for a second because we didn't have anyone to go deal with the reaper that was right above us. Thankfully he never took advantage of that, instead he just kept feeding during the whole game.

Yeah. Now that I have a Tank and an assortment of supports to play.

Im trying to make Genji and Pharah my new projects.

EDIT:

Here is our first match of the night with GAF... ND and Komaru and Owzers weren't part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGwPqVHmdCM

We really rocked it tonight so good games all around! The teams we lost to I felt we were pretty even skill wise they just beat us in strategy.

If you flashbang with Mcree and then want to RMB, how are you supposed to aim? Is the goal to steady the mouse and get all headshots, or travel up the body?

Satch

Banned
i am now the proud owner of a golden orisa gun

Pharah, Winston, Zen, and Orisa now

i think i want to just get them for all the tanks at this point but i really want Ana and Genji's golden weapons

omg. when did they add backward wall ride for lucio? i need to check options once in awhile i was wondering how some people were doing it lol

komaruR

I was getting worried there for a second because we didn't have anyone to go deal with the reaper that was right above us. Thankfully he never took advantage of that, instead he just kept feeding during the whole game.

i had my eye on that reaper all the time lol. just that my mic was muted. i did call out everytime i saw him lol. i made he drop down a few times to run for heals lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/InnocentSillyPonySwiftRage i will forever remember my glory D:

My rezzes were just more important :p

Your conspiracy theories are correct! I want all the POTGs!

You never fooled me :p

i had my eye on that reaper all the time lol. just that my mic was muted. i did call out everytime i saw him lol. i made he drop down a few times to run for heals lol

Oh ok that's why he asdropping then. I was being really cautious trying to keep my distance to be able to pull off my ult in case he jumped on us, it takes a while to activate with lucio, enough to get me killed if I am too close.

I only trust Pooh with the clutch rezzes.

Haha thanks!

They're tricky when everyone is close enough but still kind of spread out... Gotta get in and walk around inside the enemies for a second to get all 4 or 5.

I only trust you as soldier and junkrat... it's why im always buffing you. Owzers is a great lineman. Komaru is good at DPS and ND is great at filling whatever role we need him to.

You never fooled me :p

In the video I posted above... I was robbed POTG for my 5 man rez! The Zen got it. To be fair tho he did save like all our asses in it. The other team was out for blood.

komaruR

Haha thanks!

They're tricky when everyone is close enough but still kind of spread out... Gotta get in and walk around inside the enemies for a second to get all 4 or 5.

I only trust you as soldier and junkrat... it's why im always buffing you. Owzers is a great lineman. Komaru is good at DPS and ND is great at filling whatever role we need him to.

In the video I posted above... I was robbed POTG for my 5 man rez! The Zen got it. To be fair tho he did save like all our asses in it. The other team was out for blood.

owzer and nd got those early 3 picks that gave us the opportunity to steam roll on kings row lol

owzer and nd got those early 3 picks that gave us the opportunity to steam roll on kings row lol

Yeah but uhhhh I was keeping them alive!

We were all on point tho. The nice break of playing QP together to build our team up I think was worth it.

Also it's great to have Cappa and Batman and the other GAFers back out of the wood work.

You guys were also great for backing me up when I got in a few jams.

Haha thanks!

I only trust you as soldier and junkrat... it's why im always buffing you. Owzers is a great lineman. Komaru is good at DPS and ND is great at torb.

ftfy

But yeah, you guys can pick whatever you want, I'll pick last.
no owzers, not orisa

But pls try to avoid situations like the game in lijiang when we lost the 4th round, we had reaper and junk as dps while being destroyed by a pharah. I know it's also my fault for not using mic, but I was getting tilted there lol

Impressive beating a 5 man rez.

ftfy

no owzers, not orisa

But pls try to avoid situations like the game in lijiang when we lost the 4th round, we had reaper and junk as dps while being destroyed by a pharah. I know it's also my fault for not using mic, but I was getting tilted there lol

Wasn't the reaper a random?

LiK

ftfy

no owzers, not orisa

Isn't Ana an awesome Pharah killer? ;)

MG310

Record is bad tonight but it could be worse as I had two teams with incredibly bad team comps where someone on the other team quit almost immediately and it was cancelled.

Top Bottom