• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

komaruR

I am liking Orisa more and more as I play her. Her right click so so damn good.

Utilising her alt-fire and aiming ahead of targets were the secrets I needed to succeed to Orisa.

She's a lot of fun, although I feel like her ult is absolutely useless, either making steamrolls steamrollier, or just dying instantly. I admit I'm terrible with it; I get like one of them per match, basically...

komaruR

well guys enjoy. i watched a little of the attack kings row but i gotta go to bed early to wake up for my flight tomm.
game with you guys next week when i return.

lik's stream is good btw. as long it don't effect your gameplay then it should be good. lik, make sure you go to twitch's website to enable to keep the past broadcast. i think its off by default. or else it wont save those past broadcast for you to review later.

LiK

well guys enjoy. i watched a little of the attack kings row but i gotta go to bed early to wake up for my flight tomm.
game with you guys next week when i return.

lik's stream is good btw. as long it don't effect your gameplay then it should be good. lik, make sure you go to twitch's website to enable to keep the past broadcast. i think its off by default. or else it wont save those past broadcast for you to review later.

Cool, I'll enable that next time. This shit ain't worth saving anyways. Just messing with heroes.

komaruR

Cool, I'll enable that next time. This shit ain't worth saving anyways. Just messing with heroes.
xYg3Eai.png
archive broadcast

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Wow, some Japanese player reported my 11 year old for playing bastion in competitive matches and sent him messages telling him to die...

What the hell is wrong with people.

I have found a new joy in life, landing Roadhog hooks and then whipping the person off a ledge at unexpected angles.

I didn't even know you could do that post nerf until someone did it to me the other day.

I have found a new joy in life, landing Roadhog hooks and then whipping the person off a ledge at unexpected angles.

I didn't even know you could do that post nerf until someone did it to me the other day.

The best is when you get a Reinhardt multiple times in one match.

LiK

Bastions still have the ability to make my Rein games annoying.

Next time I'll use a Zen even tho I was taking out Bastion pretty good as Junk. I think we would've won that if people didn't leave the Payload. I was on higher ground as Soldier and killed 3 guys at the spot. Not sure why people left the Payload. Oh well.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I want to physically kick people at times.

Going through their team as Lucio, while keeping the healing Aura up since our team needs it more with a Genji on my ass. While I keep knocking around their Mercy. Soundwave her right in front of our McCree with a bar of health left.

He proceeds to keep shooting at their tank.

What is people's malfunction about shooting the other team's healers? Is it like, this slow moving, hammer waving guy I can run away from is the bigger threat or the random DPS you can focus fire in a second once the healer is gone? When I go Pharah or Tracer, it seems like the number one priority would be healers. Without healers, most defense stands fall quick. So many games lost or won by dumbasses choosing to not kill their Mercy.

LiK

Haha. Yeah. I just wanted to see if one would turn our luck around.

Guess we gotta stick to during the week.

I also think Komaru is a must in our group cuz you and him do the best callouts. When you're Mercy and he's Pharah, you guys got it covered.

I also think Komaru is a must in our group cuz you and him do the best callouts. When you're Mercy and he's Pharah, you guys got it covered.

Yeah.

Also gonna take a couple days off from it. Should be back on early in the week. Just need to look at something not Overwatch.

Maybe try to beat Zelda.

LiK

Yeah.

Also gonna take a couple days off from it. Should be back on early in the week. Just need to look at something not Overwatch.

Maybe try to beat Zelda.

I was playing Zelda earlier. Stuck in the dungeons. Gonna just use guides. I don't find them that fun to solve. I like doing the sidequests more. Also, I will not be on much next week cuz P5.

Owzers

You can take all the breaks you want but you can't get rid of me. Slip up once and turn overwatch and I'll be there, ready for comp.

I was playing Zelda earlier. Stuck in the dungeons. Gonna just use guides. I don't find them that fun to solve. I like doing the sidequests more. Also, I will not be on much next week cuz P5.

Ah. The dungeons are easy. I like trying to figure them out. I got two more to get done.

Still gotta get the Master Sword too even tho I found it.

You can take all the breaks you want but you can't get rid of me. Slip up once and turn overwatch and I'll be there, ready for comp.

That's what I want.

LiK

Ah. The dungeons are easy. I like trying to figure them out. I got two more to get done.

Still gotta get the Master Sword too even tho I found it.

They're just so tedious. Even looking up a guide for one made by headspin. lol

I think I know where it is too. Hard to miss.

Bastions still have the ability to make my Rein games annoying.

I was watching. Yup, that was shitty. I was hoping you would ninja flank and charge him from an off angle, but that wouldn't have been appropriate, team-wise, I guess. Still, I was rooting for it.

PS- you are a quality team Rein. I'd chuck my Zen balls from behind your shield any day. Until you fire-strike without warning and the opposing Widow head-shots me while your shield is down. Then all bets are off.

exYle

YO BOYS

STOMPED THROUGH MY LAST TWO PLACEMENTS SOLO QUEUE

6-4

LAST GAME WAS THE BEST DIVE COMP I'VE EVER SEEN

Fucking got placed at 2600 blozzard y

Seeing how apparently difficult it is for people to counter Pharah in Diamond/Master is making me want to main her. A bit sad when a team with McCree, Soldier, and Zen still can't kill her all the while she's constantly focusing me on Mercy.

Also if you leave a comp match right after it starts then rejoin it, do you get penalty for causing it to cancel? Just got placed opposite said terrible group and one of them did that

Greddleok

Help me get back into Overwatch! I can't seem to deal with it being a team game any more. I've tried a few times after playing other multiplayer games (where I can carry teams easily) and going back to Overwatch feels like a drag.
It requires communication and coordination, but I don't have a group to play with.

Haven't done placements since season 1 so I decided to do them. I played Mercy and Lucio throughout and went 5 wins, 5 losses (my internet dropped on one). I ended up placing 2049 and was pretty disappointed. I want to at least climb to around 2500 because that's where my friend is, but I don't know if I should keep trying with support or swapping to like Soldier or Phara.

Top Bottom