• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| Hope OR Hype? June 9th 9:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khrno

Hell yeah! It would give me an excuse to post more Kane pics everywhere.

wwe-kane.JPG

s1jzD.png

jREc5.gif

I just realized after posting those Brawl For All videos that those shoot fights were actually more legit than boxing. Stay away, boxing.

Fantomex

Kinda true, but people don't generally like arrogance or the race card being thrown out there with reckless abandon. He's definitely earned his spot at the top of the boxing food chain nowadays. Bottom line though is that Pacman's been tainted by Arum and we'll never get a Mayweather /Pacman fight as long as Arum's still breathing or Pacman's still under him. Shame really.

I think you're wrong from a business sense perspective. Pacman will beat Bradley in a rematch, but now Pacman has rep to earn. Mayweather has bet on his undefeated record for a long time and he still has that. Manny doesn't. Of course great fighters have losses, but then why does everyone pull Rocky Marciano out of their ass? Because he went undefeated. Right now Arum is on hold at the correctional facility where Mayweather is at.

Hello?
Hey buddy how are ya? Ready for the that 50/50 payday?
Who's this?
Oh you big kidder, what a sense of humor on this kid, hey listen you're right lets get this Pacquiao Mayweather finally done
Click...
Money? Money? Money you there?

LFfyi.jpg

tm24

I'm glad that this is bringing 2 communities together. We've crossed over briefly before with such luminaries like Butterbean and Undertaker and Batista walking out with Manny, but now we're truly one

This shit would be too over the top for a movie.
"Can you believe that?" promoter Bob Arum said. "I had it 10-2! After I got into the ring after the fight, I went over to Bradley and said 'You did very well.' He said, 'I tried hard, but I couldn't beat the guy.' This is crazy. You talk about killing boxing? All three scorecards you throw out."
Yahoo! Sports scored it 117-111 for Pacquiao, the same margin as Tim Dahlberg of the Associated Press and Steve Carp of the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Dan Rafael of ESPN had it 118-110 for Pacquiao. HBO's Harold Lederman had it 119-109, or 11 rounds to one, for Pacquiao.
"This is a death knell for boxing, and I'm going to make a ton of money on the rematch," Arum said.

yea same here with wwe -> wwf. kane was a boring dofus outside of a few mankind+kane teamups.

i miss watching stone cold. my racist best friend in elementary school was a big stone cold fan, he'd wear his stone cold shirts and call all minorities all type of derogatory shit.

we stopped hanging out when we got to high school.

he's nypd now though!

cacophony

yea same here with wwe -> wwf. kane was a boring dofus outside of a few mankind+kane teamups.

i miss watching stone cold. my racist best friend in elementary school was a big stone cold fan, he'd wear his stone cold shirts and call all minorities all type of derogatory shit.

we stopped hanging out when we got to high school.

he's nypd now though!

177490_o.gif

HEY WRASSLEGAF:

You know I got nothing but love for ya'll and all, but this ain't the place. The CMPunk twitter was on-topic, the Kane stuff and AJ stuff isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom