• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathian

Banned
100 in one place did not expect; wow; I guess Police knew it was either rush or wait until they were all killed individually :(

Don't know if it was posted here but on the reddit thread there was a link to a FB post talking about how they were executing people 1 by 1 at the theater.

MrHoot

Friend is okay, she just contacted me. In shock but okay.

On the other hand the death toll is just gut wrenching. I don't know how to process this

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
If ISIS really is behind this, then this has to be the final fucking straw man. It's time to send troops into Raqqa/Syria from all over the world. This shit cannot be tolerated anymore. This is fucking absolutely terrifying. And we just allow them to set up camp in Raqqa. It's a fucking disgrace.

orochi91

The people who did this are bastard muslims, not those who are just ordinary muslims. Then again, I actually wonder how many muslims will gonna speak out against these terror attacks. Response to the Hebdo attacks was surprisingly muted, especially in countries where Islam is more rooted.

Read this and think twice before posting such drivel again:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/07/charlie-hebdo-killings-arab-states-jihadi-extremist-sympathisers-isis

Gwarf

Banned
Well, enjoy the last few moments of your account.

I have not responded to any of the needless attacks against me. My brother in law served 3 tours for many of these refugees or their neighbors. I couldn't serve I was on a mission.

It's not wrong to want people to stand up against evil. People must stand up to defeat extremism and tyrants.

Edit:
Crappy top of page post not close enough to subject:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom