• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
The people who did this are bastard muslims, not those who are just ordinary muslims. Then again, I actually wonder how many muslims will gonna speak out against these terror attacks. Response to the Hebdo attacks was surprisingly muted, especially in countries where Islam is more rooted.

There's really no way that can be read as anything but "Muslims are bastards". The subtext is.. very clear.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
id hate to be the police etc going into that hall must look terrifying ):

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
CTuvNPQVEAA5Sws.jpg

https://twitter.com/CherguiaMbark/status/665318017232822274

We, my family and myself, were watching television over here in the Netherlands, when the program was interrupted by these awful attacks. My two kids are really scared. They asked me if there will be another war. To be honest, I said that it was not likely, but then again...the situation reminds me a lot at the time just before World War I. There are so many incidents lately, that It can't be without consequences...I'm starting to get scared myself tbh. I don't wanna sound dramatic, but what on earth can you do to stop this? i'm afraid that even if ISIS will be destroyed completely, there will be new threats and it will start all over again.

This is very easy for people sat in their comfy chairs to say, but when it comes to wars civilians should not have to be involved.

I was in the Army. Someone has to fight these guys and I don't think it should be the West, we've seen how that doesn't work out so well. Anyway probably not the place to discuss this.

Majukun

The people who did this are bastard muslims, not those who are just ordinary muslims. Then again, I actually wonder how many muslims will gonna speak out against these terror attacks. Response to the Hebdo attacks was surprisingly muted, especially in countries where Islam is more rooted.

it was?we remember differently

Manoko

I would be surprised if this changes in the next few days. =\ Stay safe if you do indeed travel there tho.

I don't travel to Paris, I travel from Paris.
In 6 hours I have to leave home to get to the airport and catch my flight... :-(

Hypron

Facebook's got a feature where you can let your contacts know you're safe if you live in Paris. Two of my friends have used it so far.

Scipio

I'm hundred kilometers away, but I'm really afraid now.

100+ dead in the concert, unreal.

Unreal. Fucking threw explosives at those people. I know it happens daily in the middle east. But this hits so close to home, especially as a fan of the EODM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom