• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orochi91

If this is ISIS the whole Earth needs to agree to just go in and wipe them out. Every last one. They are disease in humanity and they need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

Clean sweep, everything they control gone. Every country against them.

This will inadvertently result in the death of hundreds of thousands people.

What I want to know is why didnt the people in the theatre attack the terrorists?

Surely they must know that they would most likely be killed anyway?

Scipio

I am just finding out about this... so horrible.. why are they showing a football match and then a bunch of people on the field... what happened there??

RIP to those who died .. such a waste of so many innocent people :( I just dont get this evil in this world.
There was a game between France and Germany going on when suddenly there was a suicide bombing at a gate of the stadium, the Stade de France.

Azih

meanspartan

I'm not gonna go around "purging" anyone suspicious from the Muslim community.

You don't try to kill ideologies like that.

I'll admit that wasn't the right word to use. What is clear though is that more needs to be done than already is to stop radicalization at its roots. And local community mosques have some degree of influence they can wield in that regard.

Anyway, my analysis was in poor taste at this time, we don't even know for sure if this was Islamic radicals.

Everyone stay safe, and again, my condolences to anyone who may have lost someone today.

meronpan

Neo Member
This is crazy. Just when I wanted to go to bed I wanted to browse the News shortly and then this.....thankfully my sister is safe (living in Paris).

Violet_0

Banned
I'm normally against war, but I think it's time to go scorched earth against this filth.

scorch what, exactly? The desolated land left behind by the millions of refugees as they fled from Assad/ISIS/rebels/other militant groups in Iraq, Syria, Libya? The best we could do is stabilize Syria and fight back ISIS but then we might find ourselves in a similar situation to Afghanistan, where Western forces will be caught up in an endless guerrilla war again and the terrorist groups just wait it out until foreign soldiers leave

Merino

what exactly are you trying to prove? why are you so eager for this to be a thing?

either it will be true or it won't and some random fuck (who is not posting any photos and has no photo of themselves on twitter) is not going to be the difference
The thing that bites me is that the 'proof' that is used to show that the fire in Calais is fake and from the 2nd of november is no proof at all.

No one is actually following the source and comparing evidence in this. I don't care either way but the misinformation going around is strange and doesn't seem to correspond with the video and picture evidence coming in.

Even after the title change, people are still constantly posting unsourced shit.
Seriously, at the very least say where you got your information from, even if you can't post a link to it.

Moskalova

L'equipe

CTu6CcDU8AEBQWC.jpg:large

Lender

Cekouac ‏@cekouac 6m6 minutes ago
En direct sur @FRANCE24 Bruno Delamotte affirme que les attaques à Paris sont signées Daesh

"France24's Delamotte confirms that the attacks are claimed by ISIS."
No further source.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CBC you're so fucking stupid, "WILL THERE BE INCREASED SECURITY AT THE SOCCER GAME IN VANCOUVER TONIGHT BECAUSE OF PARIS, WE'RE REPORTING NOW"

wow this is FOX News levels bad

Even after the title change, people are still constantly posting unsourced shit.
Seriously, at the very least say where you got your information from, even if you can't post a link to it.

And there's even people trying to say that unsourced random photos and videos on twitter are better than news sites for reliable informaiton

RytGear

Oh no, this is awful for all the casualties. Such needless violence!

Could there be more attacks in the coming weeks? I'm in London all next week and am slightly worried by this.

I really dont undertand why the terrorists attack foreign coutries when all it leads to is that their own people/religion gets to suffer even more,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom