• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Are these confirmed? Because I have ~400 online matches as Chie, and another ~150 as Elizabeth and Kanji (from when a friend was playing with my account). I also am 100% sure I have more than 50 hours match time (assuming that counts versus mode), and I had to buy both of those navigators. I want my $3 back!

I don't mind the navigators for the most part, but they have some lines that annoy me.

Like Rise's "I think that fumble back there is why you lost..."

Or the beginning of the match with Chie/Nanako combo, something like "Hey, I know you! You're that girl that goes 'wutah!' "
As if Chie and Nanako don't know each other better than that. Nanako's pretty adorable other than that though

Sorry about that, just went and looked it up elsewhere, The 250 matches and 50 hours is false information. They are ALL score attack based except Mitsuru (challenge mode) Teddie (Story Mode) and Yosuke (1000 IKs).

FluxWaveZ

BuXUOBeCQAExoX5.jpg:large
BuXUOEYCQAAWXi0.jpg:large

BuXUOG4CMAAWb7a.jpg:large
BuXUOEPCMAAHfK9.jpg:large

Famitsu.

Meia

So she busts out a Morning Star as her IK with Helel? Awesome. :D

5 Persona cards, SP boost like Elizabeth, and no Burst at all? I see the gauge, but not able to use it on either of the shots they posted is weird.

Rhapsody

Banned
I haven't been keeping up, does Margaret have the same ability as Liz with SP?

Tony Taka doing the Shining series, off the top of my head.

Artists will draw what you pay them to. A lot of erotic artists can and will do tame work. It's a job.

Yup. Too bad Tony Taka's one of the ones I don't really like (just not a fan of the style).

Other ones that come to mind are Noizi Ito, artist for Index, artist for Railgun manga, Shokugeki no Soma (that was already mentioned), etc. are pretty awesome.

Cu Chulainn > Tam Lin.

Also, I dont think anyone can moan about Margaret's artwork like the admittedly sub-par Rise. She looks GREAT there!

MSMrRound

Wait what.

We were told Yoshitsune was one of the three Personas! (It's Helel/Lucifer) instead? Some kind of false information or?

Oh well. No Hassou Tobi but Morning Star hype then I suppose.

Edit: So apparently FOUR Personas? Inclusion of Helel is nice too I suppose.

Off topic:
One of the more popular Shonen Jump manga apparently is drawn by a hentai artist(Shokugeki no Soma). And it's pretty great actually.

You are a man of great taste.

It's a cooking manga, but it's been quite awesome one chapter after another. Art by Saeki Shun aka Tosh (his pen-name for his hentai works)

Highly urge any fellow PGafer to read the series if they haven't been already.

Wait what.

We were told Yoshitsune was one of the three Personas! (It's Helel/Lucifer) instead? Some kind of false information or?

I think thats just the IK. Daimaou pointed out to me that you can just about see Yoshitsune's hat near the bottom part of the S on the VS screen.

Nap1400

Wait what.

I'm pretty sure it's just for her IK that she uses Helel. I think I see Yoshitsune in the back of that versus screen with Cu Chulainn and Ardha.

Ninja'd.

Mdesilva

Dammit, I swore I'd only be playing two characters in this game… I may have to sub Margaret even though I'm maining two people. She looks SO awesome.

Arthos

Have they said how many characters they will be adding? I seriously thought they were stopping after Yukari and the original 4 reveal but have pleasantly surprised at all these recent additions.

LX_Theo

Banned
Have they said how many characters they will be adding? I seriously thought they were stopping after Yukari and the original 4 reveal but have pleasantly surprised at all these recent additions.

They haven't said anything in that regard. There's no strong reason to think they will or won't have more after this.

Margaret looks great. I really love what they are doing with her, it's a nice way to see other Personas in Ultimax. Still... No Jack Frost ;_;

Mark my words: Hassou Tobi is going to be her Awakening Skill.

Meia

Hm, well all 37 DLC card numbers have been accounted for because of Margaret, but sure.

Thinking more about it, I wonder when these characters are going to be released as well. We know [Redacted] is a day one, right? What about Marie? I also can't imagine Margaret is further along than Marie is(who we don't even know how they play yet!).

Only reason I'm even mentioning this is if she's not coming til a few months after release, then any character announced now will likely be even later than her. Would they release something that much later?

so what videos are we expecting on Thursday? Just Mitsuru? Im guessing a Marg trailer will be released next week, with a coming soon icon being displayed tomorrow.

FluxWaveZ

Only reason I'm even mentioning this is if she's not coming til a few months after release, then any character announced now will likely be even later than her. Would they release something that much later?

Marie will definitely be released on or before September 30 (i.e. the NA release date where Marie will be offered for free for a week). Margaret is most likely later on, possibly sometime in October or early November. If there's any additional P4AU character, this is my take on the matter: either they will not be DLC but a BBCP Kagura situation or they will be a real long way down the line, like a BBCP update situation.

Lucifer would be the best right?
Did my whole second and part of the third playthrough of P4G with Helel&Lucifer

Seth spits on Lucifer from a great height. Lookit this awesome sunnuvagun:

45-dds046.jpg

I hope he gets his Agi skillset back in P5, because Best Persona + Best Element = *kreygasm*

LX_Theo

Banned
Hm, well all 37 DLC card numbers have been accounted for because of Margaret, but sure.
Like I said, no strong reason. Evidence like that means very little when you get down to it. It can suggest something, but to say its strong is really just stretching the word's definition a bit too much. Circumstantial evidence is still circumstantial. That's all I'm saying. (FYI, I'm in the arena of people thinking another character coming is just getting their hopes up).

PK Gaming

Hopefully she's better than her sister in this game.

Oh for sure

4 Personas instead of 1?
Morning Star over Megidolaon?
Someone who doesn't dick around in fights?

Elizabeth please. Why don't you read a shonen or something? Our glorious Queen has arrived.

kewlmyc

Oh for sure

4 Personas instead of 1?
Morning Star over Megidolaon?
Someone who doesn't dick around in fights?

Elizabeth please. Why don't you read a shonen or something? Our glorious Queen has arrived.

Hehe, I'd go with glorious Empress myself. Talkin' more "tier" wise though. It pained me that Elizabeth was my fav P3 girl and Thanatos my favorite Persona, yet using her was really hard and the payoff wasn't really worth it compared to the entire rest of the cast.

Do we know her "zany" Title yet?

Top Bottom