• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Gazoinks

Yukari's versus portrait just looks too much like the P3 homeroom teacher Ms.Toriumi.

That's because Ms. Toriumi is Yukari from the fuuuutuuuure. P5 is about her traveling back in time to P3 to help out (P3)
and accidentally flirting with Makoto.

FluxWaveZ

It'd be pretty great if part of P4AU's story really was that Theodore and Margaret had enough of Elizabeth's shit. I don't think Margaret (and Theodore, for that matter) would really have the compulsion to fully step out of the Velvet Room like Liz did, especially since Yu's supposed to be her proxy for anything that goes wrong.

Margaret has the best pose imo:

8UUbXsr.jpg

So badass.

Setsu00

I see - the "ikemen" (which by the way, is closer to "hunk" than "pretty boy") part of her title actually refers to the Personas Margaret uses.

Edit: Also, "Margaret Selection" is kinda hilarious.

FluxWaveZ

Is it just me or the marg look better without the shadow on her face?

I do think there's a lot of shadow going on her face there, but I suppose it adds to her intense aura.

I see - the "ikemen" (which by the way, is closer to "hunk" than "pretty boy") part of her title actually refers to the Personas Margaret uses.

Yeah, the Famitsu article particularly mentions how all of the Personas she uses are handsome men.

I've been saying that it will be an electronica OST for the last two years, so I'll probably actually be disappointed if it isn't.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if either P5 or P4D had dubstep influences in at least one track.

I don't know about dubstep but there will be plenty of bass somewhere

Yeah? Then it should have a lot of J-Pop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i77aOd3muc

Like that, 'cos you know, waifus are yummy.

As in Jamie Foxx?

No sexy allowed.

atlusprime

Atlus PR
So you know that Sept. 30 placeholder date for P4AU?

Turns out we're really good at estimating placeholder dates.

Confirmed for 9/30.

Nachos

Not quite sure how to work 'Barge' into that one.

Large Marge charges and barges in to lend a metaphorical targe...Yeah, English is dumb. Too few words rhyme.

P5 will, of course, be a mix of dubstep and original Skrillex tracks.
I'd totally be cool with dubstep, so long as it doesn't overpower any pieces and ruin any sense of melody. I think it's actually quite nice when it's pretty understated.

Yeah, when I saw that mentioned elsewhere, the first thing that came to my mind was "The Tempestuous Temptress," though I don't know how to work the other parts of her title into that.

Sophia

I just negotiated my way out of getting MegaTen'd in the original Persona. Everyone was dead but the Protagonist, so I charmed a demon into healing me and scared the other shitless. Then I hit escape and ran while they couldn't act. >_>

Who said negotiations aren't awesome? :p

Confirmed for 9/30.

Ooh, excellent.

Whaaaat. I don't see anything wrong with hers, just looks like she's got a really intense stare going on.

Rise, on the other hand, looks like a half human half insect hybrid.
I think it's the hair, it looks off to me. And about your second point...
FgqBPGl.png

That's what you get for having two characters with similiar hairstyles.
In some screenshots Ken looks like Yukari too. lol
Margaret has the best pose imo:
Yup, agreed. She really looks badass.

Confirmed for 9/30.

Nice. 9/30 SHALL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS DA MAN'S DAY, FOR IT IS THE DAY ON WHICH DA MAN SHALL RAIN FIERY JUSTICE FROM THE HEAVENS IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE AND MACHO GLORY!

Confirmed for 9/30.

Uhh, sod it! Its region free so I'm not even going to wait for an EU announcement, I've pre-ordered it now, I'll just have to find a way to get the DLC with another account or something.

Sarge "Large Barge" Marge is in Charge!

Aaaand... bookmarked!

Also, with PQ coming out after Ultimax, unlike in Japan, is probably going to be a tad confusing.
Especially if it's like some suspect and PQ is essentially buildup for Ultimax's conclusion to the P4 arc.

I have some questions,

Who would win in a fight between Elizabeth and Margaret?
Second one and I know I've said this a lot but do you think Elizabeth's side quest will reach a conclusion in P4U2 or maybe even P5?

Eh the 30th, good thing I planned ahead. Will be receiving it with open arms (just don't expect me to be any good at it PGAF, I'm in it for the story).

Nachos

I have some questions,

Second one and I know I've said this a lot but do you think Elizabeth's side quest will reach a conclusion in P4U2 or maybe even P5?

I dunno, since I don't remember Margaret having access to Megidolean, though with both having access to the compendium, I think they'd be perfectly equal.

And I honestly could see things going either way. If Ultimax is meant to bring closure before 5 releases, then they could conclude that part of the story there. At the same time, I'm sure some of the fans who were miffed about Persona continuing as a fighting game would much rather see the arc continue in a proper RPG, as one of the few references to the prior games.

I dunno, since I don't remember Margaret having access to Megidolean, though with both having access to the compendium, I think they'd be perfectly equal.

Large Marge has access to Morning Star, which is like Megidolaon but better. She'd utterly crush Liz in a one-on-one fight. ;P

I have some questions,

1. Theodore
in his dreams
2. I expect the final battle of the game to be
P3MC vs that Nyar dude from P2 who's everyone guessing EM is.
But realistically nah, I doubt it will happen.
If anything he will just appear to help everyone, say his goodbyes and die peacefully
. Even less so in P5 where it's supposed to be completely separated from P3/P4.

Nachos

Large Marge has access to Morning Star, which is like Megidolaon but better. She'd utterly crush Liz in a one-on-one fight. ;P
It's been a while since I've fought either of them. Did Morning Star ever do 9999 damage like Megi did? I'm drawing a blank on what moves they had beyond a few basic ones.

Top Bottom