• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

RjVvUU5ydDc0Z2cx_o_persona-4-the-animation-kings-game.jpg

Hmph.
Let me join.
At least Yosuke has Labrys.

So regarding my previous question about the Persona Music Live dvds/BDs, seems like only the dvds are region-locked, not the BDs, I could've ordered the BD of the 2012 show and it would've worked on my PS3, that fucking sucks, I even confirmed with PlayAsia's costumer support and they said it was region specific (which was the information provided on the product page as well).
Going for the BD this time.

So I decided I'm going to watch the new Golden cutscenes before tomorrow's episode.

Opening:
This is still freakin' amazing. I just love the way all those characters are happy, dancing, havin' fun. Best opening imo
Just two thoughts:
-They should have all the IT members at the end with their glasses and their Personas. Izanagi only is dissapointing, I mean, the series is called Persona right? (But to be fair, if I remember right the other openings also have 1 or 2 personas)
-Dojima, Nanako and Adachi should have been added to the murder scenes, since they are most important characters next to the IT.
:O

How much do you want to bet that during Ultimax, Liz fights Marge
and wins because she's a wild card now?

Arena 1 spoilz
What advantage would the Wild Card give her if they both have full access to the compendium? It would all come down to who can control the largest number of powerful Personae for the longest time, which is a variable we're not privvy to as of now.

It's all just fun speculation in the long run, but I'd put my money on Large Marge in that scenario ;)

CorvoSol

At least Yosuke has Labrys.

Every relationship anybody has in P4 is secondary to their relationship with Senpai. If he wanted Labrys, Yosuke would have to surrender her without question. If he wanted Yosuke, same deal. And since the P3 protagonist has kindly stepped out, Senpai is free to claim that harem as his own.

The King's orders are absolute, baby.

Arena 1 spoilz
What advantage would the Wild Card give her if they both have full access to the compendium?

2AF93E19E.jpg

Well, if Liz starts to SOCIAL LINK GO with everyone, I guess her personas would be more powerful than Marge's. Bonds of people is the true power! lol

PK Gaming

Every relationship anybody has in P4 is secondary to their relationship with Senpai. If he wanted Labrys, Yosuke would have to surrender her without question. If he wanted Yosuke, same deal. And since the P3 protagonist has kindly stepped out, Senpai is free to claim that harem as his own.

Hahaha

Swagtagonist jokes are generally pretty lame, but you always find a way to make them work.

Like I said before, it was made explicit. Persona 4:
"Marvelous! Even Elizabeth never backed me this far into a corner!"

[DBZ intensifies]

Holy shit, I hope Margaret doesn't go around testing people like Liz did (because it's super lame), but in the event she does, it's ok because she's awesome ♥

Exactly. The message is consistently 'Wild Cards > everything else'. It goes beyond being able to use more than one persona.

-Bonds of people equal true power-

How many bonds has Elizabeth forged?

Beach scene: "She got the senses of a beast remember!" "What kind of girls want to be compared to a big kind of animals?!" LOL Kanji and Teddie's scene is better here, huh.
Festival scene: I don't still know what "tamaya" or whatever is. Dojima my man.

This is a truth fact

Andrefpvs

Today, I had my first Persona-related dream since I was introduced to the franchise in 2010.

Do you know how dreams can make you feel like you just experienced the most amazing thing ever, but when you later analyse the events of your dream you realise everything was just really silly?

This one was like that. I only remember bits and pieces from it, so here goes:

> I was at a college campus (not my university's, which was surprising. Just a randomly generated dungeon campus)
> Suddenly, for some reason, the atmosphere changed. Everyone around me disappeared. The sky got really cloudy.
> I looked around. Suddenly Makoto Yuki was behind me.
> He looked worried, and started fading away. Before he did so completely, he pointed behind me.
> I turned and gazed in horror at a 20-feet-tall Yu Narukami, with piercing, gigantic yellow-eyes.
> This freak of nature threw a twisted smile at me.
> At that moment I understood...
> (Persona 3 spoilers)
SHADOW YU IS ACTUALLY P3MC REINCARNATED!

I woke up feeling as if I had experienced the Citizen Kane of dreams.

TL;DR - My dream totally spoiled the end of P4AU.

I had my first Persona-related dream since I was introduced to the franchise in 2010.

Do you know how dreams can make you feel like you just experienced the most amazing thing ever, but when you later analyse the events of your dream you realise everything was just really silly?

> I was at a college campus (not my university's, which was surprising. Just a randomly generated dungeon campus)
> Suddenly, for some reason, the atmosphere changed. Everyone around me disappeared. The sky got really cloudy.
> He looked worried, and started fading away. Before he did so completely, he pointed behind me.
> I turned and looked in horror at a 20-feet-tall Yu Narukami, with piercing, gigantic yellow-eyes.
> (Persona 3 spoilers)

So,
PQ is all about Yu facing his shadow (Makoto)? mindblow.jpg

Nachos

I had my first Persona-related dream since I was introduced to the franchise in 2010.

> I turned and looked in horror at a 20-feet-tall Yu Narukami, with piercing, gigantic yellow-eyes.
> (Persona 3 spoilers)

Man, think of all the dream of the year awards you'll win.

Band scene: Wow, now I see why is everyone excited for the new episode. I LOVE THIS. Just the silly idea of making a band in the first place is awesome. For some reason this really convinces that they are indeed best friends with each other. And the instrument that everyone has makes so much sense. Kanji at the drums? HELL YEAH. Chie and Yukiko's are unexpected but whatevs. I would have expected the protagonist to have the guitar, but heh. And Laura Baley's singing voice is amazing to hear. Now I will watch this scene like a hundred of times. Hopefully Marie doesn't end up ruining this, lol

Snow trip scene: This cutscene is also pretty awesome. I love how all the character are divided in
the canon
pairings. Yosuke and Chie complimenting the other and having lots' of fun together, Yu protecting Rise, Kanji and Naoto being Kanji and Naoto, and Teddie and Yukiko's bet lol Of course, even when Yosuke's being a nice guy and not being annoying to someone else he still gets crushed by the Teddie snowball. lol

New Years scene: Alright, this one is lame. It went from "this food is good" to "oh yeah, does anyone remember how long it is for that big event of the year to come? oh nevermind it's coming in 6 seconds let's do a countdown!" Do this guys even have a family to celebrate with lol And Moronji?! Seriously?! I mean, at least Stupei made sense and was funny, but this, uhhh. Please tell me Rise doesn't call him that in the new scenes.

(P4 spoilers)
Adachi's ending
is best ending.

Pretty nice, I'm gonna stick to my plan of only changing my avi when the season changes, for now I'm rockin my Summer Makoto. I have 2 of the exact same Makoto avis ready for other seasons, with the same pose, dimensions and all, except one has his school uniform on (for Fall/Spring), and the other a winter coat (for winter obviously).

CorvoSol

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Just finished the boat and gosh darn it, Tatsuya, you are never going to hook up with Maya if you keep leaving her with your much more attractive older brother.

Top Bottom