• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Best I could do with her vs. portrait as it is now:

iQ6ccCGyHyGDm.png

Thanks!

arue

Wow there, just as Elizabeth DID for the other boy?
Isn't she still doing it in P4A/P4AU??

I could be wrong, but I think (P3 spoiler)
what Elizabeth did was trying to free his soul, not already did free his soul.
After all, P4A takes place after P4.

Edit: To clarify, I think
Margaret would come to Narukami's rescue if he ever becomes isolated; just like how Elizabeth tries to free Makoto's soul.

I could be wrong, but I think (P3 spoiler)
what Elizabeth did was trying to free his soul, not already did free his soul.

Margaret would come to Narukami's rescue if he ever becomes isolated; just like how Elizabeth tries to free Makoto's soul.

Yes I did take what was said very literally as it was said, you are more than likely right, considering that this happens before P4A, and in Elizabeths arc of, again P4A, she clearly states still being on that mission. Still it does make one wonder uh...

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, that's what she's talking about in that cutscene (elaborated on in related scenes to that
boss fight
where she talks about her sister). I just wonder if that's going to be an impetus for Margaret's involvement.

Really, unless the villain is a major big deal, they should be hella outclassed. Not even considering the others, there's Yu, Aigis, Marie, Elizabeth, Theodore and Margaret running around, where any one of them should be able to wreck pretty much anything.

Yes I did take what was said very literally as it was said, you are more than likely right, considering that this happens before P4A, and in Elizabeths arc of, again P4A, she clearly states still being on that mission. Still it does make one wonder uh...

I think you're misinterpreting what she says. Watch the rest of that scene, as well as the initial "request" scene where
Margaret discusses about what happened to Elizabeth and then asks Yu to fight her in the Velvet Room.

Also, consider this scene. (P3 + P4A spoilers)

I think you're misinterpreting what she says. Watch the rest of that scene, as well as the initial "request" scene where
Margaret discusses about what happened to Elizabeth and then asks Yu to fight her in the Velvet Room.

Also, consider this scene. (P3 + P4A spoilers)

Yup you are right I get it now. That little misunderstanding got my hopes up a bit. It's a pill that's hard to swallow for me,
Makoto's situation I mean.
I should probably give up already lmao!

Meia

I wonder what the velvet room will be in 5. Something that gives an air of mystique and luxury.

Igor in a blue hot tub?

I still remember when all the teasers were happening for the November event and we all thought it was going to be a train or something because of the train station pics they used. :p

wmlk

I still remember when all the teasers were happening for the November event and we all thought it was going to be a train or something because of the train station pics they used. :p

What did those teasers amount to, anyway? I don't recall them popping up in the actual event when it aired.

FluxWaveZ

What did those teasers amount to, anyway? I don't recall them popping up in the actual event when it aired.

Indications of the locations in Japan where the stream would air on the huge screens for people to gather in public. The Midnight Channel videos were related to the cities on the p-ch teaser website at the time.

wmlk

Indications of the locations in Japan where the stream would air on the huge screens for people to gather in public. The Midnight Channel videos were related to the cities on the p-ch teaser website at the time.

Man, for all those people to go and expect P5...and not get it (when they expected it). That must have sucked.

Yup you are right I get it now. That little misunderstanding got my hopes up a bit. It's a pill that's hard to swallow for me,
Makoto's situation I mean.
I should probably give up already lmao!

Never give up, nothing's impossible.
The Messiah will come back from his suffering and take back his harem.
Believe it.

Meia

Man, for all those people to go and expect P5...and not get it (when they expected it). That must have sucked.

Pgaf irc was apparently very interesting that night, with people wanting to jump out of windows when release after release of P4 side games were announced and no P5 in sight. Til the very very end anyway. :p

Rhapsody

Banned
Pgaf irc was apparently very interesting that night, with people wanting to jump out of windows when release after release of P4 side games were announced and no P5 in sight. Til the very very end anyway. :p

I'm very disappointed that I forgot to log on. I stayed up all night watching the reveal too :/

DNAbro

oh god that was a trip. Was it really early or really late when it came on cause i just remember my body waking me up 5 minutes before so I watched it. It just went on and on with the teasing and then finally "we are slave"

Still waiting for that goddamn emancipation Atlus

Sophia

It's nice to see that I largely had reasonable opinions and only made one absurd comment that entire night. Also this log proves I was a staunch supporter of Persona Q long before everyone else jumped on the hype bandwagon!

Some Highlights:

11:35:15: <BuddhaWITHPOWER> how can the series that fucking created a villain like THE CRAWLING CHAOS be responsible for this shit

11:08:41: <EMT0> Fuck everything
11:10:50: <kewlmyc> i'M choking, I'm laughing so hard. Fuck everything
11:44:35: <MotheHawk> fuck everything
11:46:46: <Dantis> Fuck everything
11:46:50: <Dantis> Bye

11:29:15: <MotheHawk> that cant be real
11:29:17: <MotheHawk> right?
11:29:22: <MotheHawk> that was a joke
11:29:25: <MotheHawk> i didnt just see that

11:29:13: <zyrox> i guess atlus just wants to watch the world burn

11:13:15: <Dantis> The music is clearly Meguro

12:08:54: <EMT0> Did Dantis just ragequit Persona?

11:41:02: <FluxWaveZ> IF THIS ISN'T FUCKING P5 I SWEAR TO GOD

11:43:51: <Merm> I hate and love you so much, atlus

Meia

I'm very disappointed that I forgot to log on. I stayed up all night watching the reveal too :/

Better than me. I had watched most of the countdown itself, but had to be at work when the countdown ended. Had my niece texting me updates as the event happened. :p

Lunar15

That night was beautiful. Some of the best trolling I've ever seen.

Everyone was literally ragged by the end of that thing, if not by the trolling, then by the absurdly early morning hours we had stayed up to.

Also, slave, ball and chain "you are slave" etc... the velvet room will be a prison cell.

Mdesilva

I totally stayed up for that stream, but I didn't know (m)any of you then. :(

Maybe if they do a late-night P5 reveal stream...

Xenoflare

That night was beautiful. Some of the best trolling I've ever seen.

Everyone was literally ragged by the end of that thing, if not by the trolling, then by the absurdly early morning hours we had stayed up to.

Also, slave, ball and chain "you are slave" etc... the velvet room will be a prison cell.

Jail themed attendants. Remember that we might get another Velvet sibling.

It's nice to see that I largely had reasonable opinions and only made one absurd comment that entire night. Also this log proves I was a staunch supporter of Persona Q long before everyone else jumped on the hype bandwagon!

Yeah, well I didn't make ANY absurd comments! :p

Ball's in your court, Soph.

Top Bottom