• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Daimaou

Thirded, just in the name of hilarity.

7F7KHmi.jpg

Meia

I spent too much time looking for one pic where Junpei says the "Dude, real-life maids..." line at Yakushima, but ah well.

But yeah, Naoto maid outfit. :p

Lunar15

I was going to suggest Naoto in Dojima style, all hard boiled with the jacket over the shoulder and everything.

But oh well, I guess it's gonna be bunny suit because you guys are monsters.

PK Gaming

PersonaGAF

You guys are my muse, my femme fatale! You help make my life meaningful. Thank you. Thanks for making each day special. Thanks for giving me a second home. Thanks for being there. Thanks for being awesome.

I look forward to seeing what you're like when Persona 5 comes out. Here's to a glorious future!

Dantis

I was about to suggest her cosplaying as a Succubus for shits and giggles.

I was thinking about doing everyone in Catherine-themed outfits for Halloween, so it could happen anyway.

PersonaGAF

You guys are my muse, my femme fatale! You help make my life meaningful. Thank you. Thanks for making each day special. Thanks for giving me a second home. Thanks for being there. Thanks for being awesome.

I look forward to seeing what you're like when Persona 5 comes out. Here's to a glorious future!

Congrats, PK!

( *∀*)y─┛

Exactly.

Lunar15

Wait, who's the persona in the bottom left screenshot? That isn't one of the four we know, right?

It's Ardha, from a different angle.

Also, that KNEE OF JUSTICE in the top right.

Levito

Banned
Dantis -- you should draw Nanoto in Han Solo's outfit because why not.

I hope when P5 comes out; hopefully we'll a new character to bash. heh

I think the Marie disdain actually has quite a bit more reasoning behind it than say someone like Ken even. Hopefully the script comes first and the characters are all great!

FluxWaveZ

She doesn't have the Invigorate icon in these pics.

Didn't you guys say she only had 5 cards?

Yep, seems it was another case of an incomplete character like we had seen with the previously shown ones (i.e. Rise having differing number of Persona cards and placeholder icon images for Ken, Rise and [Redacted]).

Seeing what the focus of her character seems to be, the number of cards makes sense. It's insane to look at, though.

Holy shit that's a lot of Persona cards for her lol

Dantis -- you should draw Nanto in Han Solo's outfit because why not.

I second this, seems like it would be kinda humorous.
then draw someone in Greedo's outfit and say that they shot first muahaha

Daimaou

I wonder if it's related to her gimmick somehow? Like each of the persona have their own set of three?

That would probably be a bit of a nightmare to keep track of in battle, though, and I don't think the current UI would communicate it very well.

Setsu00

Marie is the worst because you're forced to do her S Link to see the full game.

Technically, you're also forced to do Kenji's S.Link to see the full game if you consider gameplay elements to be part of the full game, but I can see where you're coming from.

Goodstyle

I just realised that we've never done a Naoto art week.

Let's do it, guys. Draw Naoto over the next seven days, and then I'll do a post with everyone's entries in.

NAOTO ART WEEK GO!

Have a Marie.

EDIT: All this Marie talk inspired me to improve my image a little.

NAOTO ART WEEK COME ON LETS DO THIS

What? There's Marie concept out there? I've actually never seen this. Link me?

Also, neat pic! NAOTO ART WEEK GO COME ON LETS DO THIS ALRIGHT

Your posts have inspired me to participate.

hwAD5FZ.png

kewlmyc

Technically, you're also forced to do Kenji's S.Link to see the full game if you consider gameplay elements to be part of the full game, but I can see where you're coming from.

10+ hours of content not originally in the first game, an additional month and a half, and an epilogue that barely involves her hardly compares to unlocking a better version of your first Persona.

It's understandable why some of it is locked behind her, but comparing it to Kenji isn't a very good comparison. Most people wouldn't be complaining if her s.link and implimentation to the plot were done better, but they weren't and P4GA isn't really doing a good job of making her feel like a part of the IT.

Marie is the worst because you're forced to do her S Link to see the full game.

I wouldn't go that far. I'd say she's implemented the worst because of that reason.
Then again, that can also apply to any of the companions.
i.e. The scenes when they get their 3rd tier personae in winter only if you max out their S.link.

PersonaGAF

tumblr_mwovnjYV8l1rsk0loo1_r1_400.gif

Great post! I enjoy reading the thread every day. You guys are awesome. Persona 5's release is going to be insane! (Congrats!)

biodude

Neo Member
...You're not going to use it?

He's got a spare set of wheels if I wanted to, but we're both not really skateboarders- Its meant to be hung up or used

He made another really great board hotline miami styled that he hung up in his room too

Top Bottom