• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Is this a joke? I think the (light spoiler)
fawning over Togami
got old pretty quickly, but aside from that, Toko is probably one of the best characters in the game.
Glad she's back for Despair Girl.

Worst art (Toko) + worst character (Byakuya)

The European cover for FES is just straight-up the Japanese cover but in English and with a PEGI logo, FYI.

US got boned on the FES cover. So bad.

(Danganronpa Spoilers)
This is a spoiler, dude. You might wanna edit it.
DR Spoiler Kinda
Without context it doesn't really spoil much, but still better to put it in spoilers.

Talking about covers though, I don't really like the P4G one. Too crowded for my taste.

Dantis

I don't like the P4G cover, either.

In fact, I actually think that Kaneko's cover composition was leagues better than Soejima's is. Soejima's are always technically impressive, but I rarely like the pictures.

FES Append is the exception, of course.

82328_front.jpg

I don't like the P4G cover, either.

In fact, I actually think that Kaneko's cover composition was leagues better than Soejima's is. Soejima's are always technically impressive, but I rarely like the pictures.

FES Append is the exception, of course.

Yeah thats my favourite as well. Really like how it gives a sense of togetherness and how everyone is smiling despite the game having a darker tone and ending and those characters not even knowing each other that well.

This Eva poster gave me the same feeling as well.

Does anyone know where the DeSu2BR thread is? I couldn't find it... and I really want to know what's up with the game and all. I really want to play it before Persona Q :(

Xenoflare

Does anyone know where the DeSu2BR thread is? I couldn't find it... and I really want to know what's up with the game and all. I really want to play it before Persona Q :(

The Japanese site still hasn't updated since April 2013, I wouldn't hold my breath for it to release before PQ in the west.

Corrected. (Probably)

We've heard zip in over a year. The "quality issues" comment leads me to believe it was quietly shelved.

So it's safe to assume that the game is 99.99% dead and gone? I'm holding out on buying the DS copy but the thought of BR haunts me everytime I want to make a decision.

What's so difficult about the game itself?

Xenoflare

Corrected. (Probably)

We've heard zip in over a year. The "quality issues" comment leads me to believe it was quietly shelved.

I'll wait for an official statement for that matter, but it's safe to assume that this game is dead.

A shame because I never owned a DS and loved Overclocked.

Andrefpvs

They look like trash on 3DS, don't they? Or that's just the XL, because it literally just enlarges the image, I think.

The best way to play DS games on a 3DS is on a 3DS XL with 1:1 mapping mode activated. Because of the size of the screen, it's almost like playing on a DSi.

The default "upscaled" mode looks like trash on any 3DS.

I'm playing Persona -6 guys

ffZ31mw.png

Man, the series sure has come a long day since the NES days, this being an SNES port of the original Megami Tensei + 2.

Xenoflare

What would be a good candidate for Marge's P4AU theme song if she's not sharing the same theme with Liz?

Assuming that she's not getting a completely new theme.

FluxWaveZ

What would be a good candidate for Marge's P4AU theme song if she's not sharing the same theme with Liz?

Assuming that she's not getting a completely new theme.

Every new character is definitely getting a completely new theme, even if it's in the form of a remix. Currently, if it's been heard before, it might be the Velvet Room song version at the end of Elizabeth's trailer.

We should do a PersonaGAF super-entry for the 3DS competition. Everyone record themselves singing it, and then we stitch it all together into one big, awful choir.

I'm totally down for this. I've even got a Junpei costume to make it more authentic! Let's do it, guys :D

Aigis Teaches Nanako the Junes Song
Oh man, Karen Strassman is such a good actress.

Wow! She can pull Nanako off almost without trying. It seems like her Aigis needs direction though.

Dont get me wrong, its definitely Aigis, but it's more Yakushima Aigis rather than end of P3/Arena Aigis, which is distinctly less robotic sounding.

And I'm in no position to speak considering she IS the character, but when I think of Aigis I think of the less robotic, more human sound that she has now. I dont think its the words, its the gaps between the words.

Anyone understanding me?

Top Bottom