• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

For all you Akihibro fan out there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDSjsRc9kn8

Next week we've got DA MAN and Aigis coming up!

Are you planning on doing one of these for Naoto, John? :D

By the way, this is my 300th post and I've been here since March, so I guess I should become a full member soon... Right? I just wanted to say that I love being here and I love you all, guys. Seriously. Finding this community really changed my life, and I say this without exaggerating at all. I hope I can meet some of you if I go to EVO next year!

I'll become a full member by posting something about Naoto. I should have seen that coming.

atlusprime

Atlus PR
Are you planning on doing one of these for Naoto, John? :D

By the way, this is my 300th post and I've been here since March, so I guess I should become a full member soon... Right? I just wanted to say that I love being here and I love you all, guys. Seriously. Finding this community really changed my life, and I say this without exaggerating at all. I hope I can meet some of you if I go to EVO next year!

I'll become a full member by posting something about Naoto. I should have seen that coming.

I'll check and see if we have someone proficient enough to put together a Naoto vid. I saw some awesome gameplay of her from EVO, so hopefully?

Shadow Naoto is scary, btw. Especially if she has full meter.

Meia

I'll check and see if we have someone proficient enough to put together a Naoto vid. I saw some awesome gameplay of her from EVO, so hopefully?

The videos are really a great idea and you guys should really think about doing as many as possible. I'm still very much learning fighting games after taking like a decade hiatus from them(brought back mainly because of P4A), and I probably learned a lot more from the Kanji one than I thought I would. :)

Those are the Famitsu exclusives, right? I wouldn't hold your breath; there's probably zero chance we'll get those.

Aw man that's disappointing

I remember the Blazblue chrono phantasma famitsu exclusive colors being available in the us for free, oh well, we get free characters instead :p

Indeed. That's what I'm most excited about, though there are some other changes that will have huge effects on my playstyle, like Blight and the new reloading mechanic.

Even if you don't have someone, these videos are all great. Thanks John!

pan-hime

lWzZJ6U.jpg
pcs8fsv.jpg

vyn2FGd.jpg
Qen3h13.jpg

LGGgJm2.jpg
JPnzrxv.jpg

from Atlus x Famitsu

FluxWaveZ

Seems that the DLC appendix was pushed to the next issue or something, from that article. Also, Google translation makes me think that the Marie alt. might not be a Naoto reference?

NichM

Banned
Seems that the DLC appendix was pushed to the next issue or something, from that article. Also, Google translation makes me think that the Marie alt. might not be a Naoto reference?

Probably an error on Google Translate's part, because I can see the word "Naoto" right there in the description.

FluxWaveZ

Wednesdays. So yeah, evidently Shadow Labrys has gone rogue (speaking of which, your link leads to something else entirely).

Edit: It's a bit weird how Sho has Minazuki's theme playing instead of his own in the trailer. I like how both start off with them introducing themselves differently.

What.

Jun and Megumi have the best designs in the show.

Who is Vanilla Coke?

Soejima's Megumi is on the right. I think she looks great.

I wonder if the work on the left the same as whoever does Super Robot Wars? Their facial models in the corner methodology is eerily similar.

Squire

Banned
FFXIII-2 40/40.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures All Star Battle 40/40.

'Nuff said.

LOL, I forgot about XIII-2 and I didn't even know about Jojos.

That's sad. That list - the games that got perfect scores in Famitsu - was pretty small and illustrious for a while. And it made sense. It was a lost of games that were more likely to have gotten 40s because they deserved them rather than publishers paying or something.

Setsu00

LOL, I forgot about XIII-2 and I didn't even know about Jojos.

That's sad. That list - the games that got perfect scores in Famitsu - was pretty small and illustrious for a while. And it made sense. It was a lost of games that were more likely to have gotten 40s because they deserved them rather than publishers paying or something.

Well, XIII-2 was at least a better game than XIII.

I forget... I know Minazuki has an IK, but does Sho? Can't remember ever seeing one, but maybe that's because of his lack of a Persona...

FluxWaveZ

Might've already been posted, but it looks like Sega's finally involving itself in Atlus' affairs (in a good way!).

Yeah, we learned about this on August 11. It's pretty cool; might mean Europe won't have to wait too long for the game compared to North America this time.

salromano

Yeah, we learned about this on August 11. It's pretty cool; might mean Europe won't have to wait too long for the game compared to North America this time.

Ah, yeah. I saw it last week, too, and tried to get in touch with Sega about it to see if they'd confirm a European release, but they never responded. Just realized I still had the story drafted. xD

Squire

Banned
Wow, Sho's voice actor is brilliant. Same guy for both versions?

"It's time for a showdown with sho"

Todd Haberkorn makin' it do what it do.

Well, XIII-2 was at least a better game than XIII.

Not 40/40 better. Same applies to Skyrim and Jojo.

P5 will probably get a 40/40, funny enough. It tops the Most Wanted chart pretty consistently, so if anyone recognizes the hype it's Famitsu.

Top Bottom