• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
S4hU9mm.jpg

Dis gon be me vs. acid08.

pan-hime

Cover for the next Persona Magazine, #2014SEPTEMBER, coming late August.
Bs1m73XIMAA-WjQ.png

Keep watch for P Magazine and Dengeki PS for an Aigis lobby avatar and extra palettes product code, respectively. (ugh)
Bs1nT96IUAEmsMj.png

FluxWaveZ

Keep watch for P Magazine and Dengeki PS for a Aigis lobby avatar and extra palette product codes, respectively. (ugh)

Hm, so they're doing the exclusive alt color thing again that we might not get outside of Japan again, huh.

Trying to think of anything that came out of the PQ issue of Persona Magazine that came out last month, and I can't come up with anything of substance. At least we got something out of that stream.

Levito

Banned
So the next Next Midnight Channel LIVE is on August 29th? Maybe that one thing we want to see will be there. #LetsPositiveThinking

Yaaaaaaaay~!

Elizabeth apparently is amused by the world being destroyed or something in Ultimax. >_>;

Also it's interesting that Human!Labrys shows up 18 seconds into her video.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some journey to the center of the mind. I wonder if anyone else gets the same treatment.

I kinda doubt we will, since the story isn't by character or anything. Labrys is a bit different so that makes more sense.

True. But it would be nice to be given some insight into how the more recent Shadow Ops see themselves post-Answer. (I'm not counting the fake Shadow versions)

Musolf815

Hi Guys! Just got my account approved and posting for the first time :D.

Decided to use my first post here as I love the Persona series and can't wait for Persona 5.

Welcome! I hope we get some P5 news soon, it's my most anticipated game (and all we have is a teaser trailer and some snippets from the director...). In the meantime we got all sorts of spinoffs to look forward to so yay!

Also I'm loving P4GA so far, I wasn't aware that it'd be just Golden events but I kind of like it better for that. Everything with Yu in the second episode was amazing, especially
His despair filled call to Nanako
. I don't know why, but his over dramatizing simple events is giving me a Hank Hill vibe.

Levito

Banned
Kind of *sort of* on topic:

Hey PGAFers that are buying Destiny: Want to start our own PGAF clan? The DestinyGAF clans are giant and most of us are just playing together anyway, so who's in?

kewlmyc

Kind of *sort of* on topic:

Hey PGAFers that are buying Destiny: Want to start our own PGAF clan? The DestinyGAF clans are giant and most of us are just playing together anyway, so who's in?

I'm in. PS4 and Kewlmyc is my PSN name. I already played some games with Armada during the Alpha.

Please NichM, can Marie please remain as the “Tsundere Poet of the Hollow Forest” for the NA/EU release of P4U? No other title will do.

PK Gaming

Why Yukari?

It has to do with Yukari's voice clips

"My arrows don't miss!"
"Up, huh?"
"Ah-ah-ah" (condescending victory quote)
"Geez, stop staring" (idle taunt)

Those are primo quotes to spam. All of that, in addition to the fact that she can played as a spammy zoner makes her an incredible troll character.

Top Bottom