• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Sophia

I was a fan of Maaya Sakamoto long before Persona 3 came around, thank you very much.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go listen to Kazeyomi or Dive.

Levito

Banned
Hey all, sorry I haven't been around much, been avoiding GAF cause I'm afraid of DR2 spoilers.

Came back though to announce that Nich will be coming on S.link soon to talk all about Persona Q! It wont be happening till the end of the month, but everything's been sorted out as far as recording time. I'll put up a questions post the week of as well.

Sallokin

Hey all, sorry I haven't been around much, been avoiding GAF cause I'm afraid of DR2 spoilers.

Came back though to announce that Nich will be coming on S.link soon to talk all about Persona Q! It wont be happening till the end of the month, but everything's been sorted out as far as recording time. I'll put up a questions post the week of as well.

This is awesome! Thanks for putting it together. Really looking forward to it.

Dis gon' be gud. Can't wait!

Andrefpvs

Hey, awesome!

Exciting news!

PK Gaming

tumblr_nbcnz2elb81qdlep2o2_r1_250.png
tumblr_nbcnz2elb81qdlep2o4_r1_250.png

tumblr_nbcnz2elb81qdlep2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nbcnz2elb81qdlep2o3_250.png
tumblr_nbcnz2elb81qdlep2o5_r1_250.png

Pan was tweeting this earlier.

From http://chimelon.tumblr.com/post/96950176822/kiss-kiss-social-link-up-x-collab-persona-x

Damn, this is so good

And all of the Persona protagonists together. Bonus!

Man I want to play it so much but I still haven't finished the first. All the people with DR2 Avatars aren't filling me with the confidence that I won't eventually get spoiled.

Man I want to play it so much but I still haven't finished the first. All the people with DR2 Avatars aren't filling me with the confidence that I won't eventually get spoiled.

Me too. I have so much fun with the first, but with Ultimax being out, I can't seem to find time to beat it. Ultimax is pretty much the only game I play now lol.

Speaking of new games, sorry to go off topic a bit, but who all is getting Destiny on the PS4? I know I played with some of you in the Alpha and the Beta, so I'm just wondering who would be down to play once it comes out?

atlusprime

Atlus PR
Random question: Anyone going to be at the GameStop managers conference in beautiful Anaheim, CA? Because ATLUS will be. And me. Giving out a lot of stuff!

Zareka

oh man the Christmas episode in P4GA is gold.. Yu straight up is a G .

cannot wait for valentines day episode

I just finished watching that about 5 minutes ago and I found it atrocious. Could b̶a̶r̶e̶l̶y bearly watch it.

So I'm in the last dungeon on P4G.

When's the best day to finish it? It's only 12/9 right now but I already unlocked the way to the last boss I think. So I should stretch it out right? Wait till the 20th or something?

When's the best day to finish it? It's only 12/9 right now but I already unlocked the way to the last boss I think. So I should stretch it out right? Wait till the 20th or something?

P4G
Definitely stretch it out. The game skips ahead as soon as you finish the dungeon. Maximize your time now. I believe the deadline is December 23rd, but you might want to double check that.

Marche90

Seeing as you were somewhat answered...

Did you maxed out Marie's S.Link?

You should finish the dungeon by December 22nd I think, that way you'll get the Christmas Eve call of your waifu of choice so you can celebrate properly the next day. If you finish it late - e.g. the 23rd or 24th - that event will not happen.

Xenoflare

You should finish the dungeon by December 22nd I think, that way you'll get the Christmas Eve call of your waifu of choice so you can celebrate properly the next day. If you finish it late - e.g. the 23rd or 24th - that event will not happen.

On the flip side IIRC December 23 is the day where persona fusion would gain an extra level of exp in addition to the S.link exp

So, um, my journalism prof is apparently super cool. This is one of the slides she used in tonight's lecture:

BxC_AExCUAAm2wM.jpg:large

Tanaka_%284%29.png

Truly, this is the will of causality...

That's awesome. I doubt I'll ever see that from a professor in my engineering degree.
Really? Every engineering Prof I had (Back when I was in the major) was a total nerd and always snuck in Dr. Who and Star Wars references when they can (One even snuck in an Eva reference on one of their slides). Granted they were Computer Engineering professors so that may have had something to do with it.

Seeing as you were somewhat answered...

Did you maxed out Marie's S.Link?

I maxed out Marie's awhile ago :D Is the dungeon available during the first play-through? The new dungeon is the only thing you get, right?

And thanks! I'll finish it it by the 22nd then. Almost there!

I maxed out Marie's awhile ago :D Is the dungeon available during the first play-through? The new dungeon is the only thing you get, right?

And thanks! I'll finish it it by the 22nd then. Almost there!

Yup! You do get access to the dungeon during your first play-through. The other new stuff you get is
a couple of scenes involving Marie during the True Ending, as well as the new Golden Epilogue.

LX_Theo

Banned
Really? Every engineering Prof I had (Back when I was in the major) was a total nerd and always snuck in Dr. Who and Star Wars references when they can (One even snuck in an Eva reference on one of their slides). Granted they were Computer Engineering professors so that may have had something to do with it.

Mechanical may differ a bit. Less of a prevalence of the nerd culture in the degree, I'd imagine. My professors have all been pretty serious when it comes to their work and closest I've seen is a random meme from one or two when they felt like they wanted to be funny.

NichM and atlusprime

Will there be another chance to buy any of the Persona t-shirts that were being sold during AX? I bought the Thanatos one but realize I should've sized down from what I got, so I was curious if Atlus will be selling the shirts ever again.

Thanks!

Top Bottom