• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

BxL1nQDCEAAWZlt.jpg

(from RPGSite's Twitter)

Holy shit.

Exclusive to GameStop only.

WHY ISN'T THERE A GAMESTOP HERE IN SINGAPORE ;_;

On the other hand...new 3DS...argh....
Pls come to Mexico

Xenoflare

The bundle isn't attractive considering that the "new 3ds" will eventually come here.

Yes, yes I know that this will have a collector's value and people might not even going to unbox it, but I would rather replace it with something that offers better performance.......

Firestar

Pretty conflicted if I want that Persona Q 3DS. Originally I was holding out just in case it came west, but with the new 3DS it doesn't seem like a good idea to buy the older model. I wonder if theres ever a chance of having a persona themed faceplate for the New 3DS

Xenoflare

Pretty conflicted if I want that Persona Q 3DS. Originally I was holding out just in case it came west, but with the new 3DS it doesn't seem like a good idea to buy the older model. I wonder if theres ever a chance of having a persona themed faceplate for the New 3DS

I would think that it would be a possibility for Japan, not so much for the west......

In fact I have this lingering fear of the "new" regular 3ds not even coming to the west due to the 2DS being the "cheaper" option, since 2DS is not available in Japan

Zareka

This is what I'm hoping for. I accepted that I'd never get the Q 3DS a while ago and if they release a faceplate for the New 3DS that'll suit me just fine.

Tiu Neo

I would think that it would be a possibility for Japan, not so much for the west......

Well, faceplates should be region free... :D

In fact I have this lingering fear of the "new" regular 3ds not even coming to the west due to the 2DS being the "cheaper" option, since 2DS is not available in Japan

I think they'll release both new 3DS on the west, sooner or later. Unless it bombs on Japan, but I don't really see that happening.

Xenoflare

Well, faceplates should be region free... :D

I think they'll release both new 3DS on the west, sooner or later. Unless it bombs on Japan, but I don't really see that happening.

Well yeah, I'm implying that you probably can't find it in the west unless you go online (assuming the faceplate is there in the first place).

And that's just me being the debbie downer that I am, I really do hope that the regular "new" 3ds would get here since I cannot stand the pixelation of the XL, I went with my OG 3ds after trying both of them out at stores.

As someone who wouldn't mind an upgrade, that XL coming stateside is pretty awesome. Even if it unfortunately continues the tradition of "no pack in game" like their bundles lately seem to have. Definitely going to pick it up when it comes out.

Of course they would announce that 3DS this week. I'm still tempted to grab it. My ambassador 3DS might not survive all the way to the New 3DS in 2015.

Too bad it doesn't actually come with PQ. That trend is just a little bit obnoxious.

Levito

Banned
So recently I was asked to put up question posts both well ahead of time and for every podcast episode. Here you go then:

We're doing an episode all about the culture and craft behind cosplay, and we're bringing on cosplayer Priscilla Kimm!(AKA the super awesome Rise from EVO.

pri2.jpg

So get in those questions!

arue

So recently I was asked to put up question posts both well ahead of time and for every podcast episode. Here you go then:

We're doing an episode all about the culture and craft behind cosplay, and we're bringing on cosplayer Priscilla Kimm!(AKA the super awesome Rise from EVO.

pri2.jpg

So get in those questions!

I'm suddenly excited for this one. I'm sure the next several podcasts are going to be great too.

Levito

Banned
I'm suddenly excited for this one. I'm sure the next several podcasts are going to be great too.

Plans for the next three are: Danganronpa 2 spoilercast Sunday, cosplay episode next Friday, then the PQ podcast with Nich after that!!

(Also, as promised on twitter--you'll immediately see the more diversity in the panels on sunday) things be going good yo.

Squire

Banned
Plans for the next three are: Danganronpa 2 spoilercast Sunday, cosplay episode next Friday, than the PQ podcast with Nich after that!!

(Also, as promised on twitter--you'll immediately see the more diversity in the panels on sunday) things be going good yo.

There's no button for me to Like this post.

Plans for the next three are: Danganronpa 2 spoilercast Sunday, cosplay episode next Friday, than the PQ podcast with Nich after that!!

All three of those sound super hype. It's diverse topics like that that make S. Link FM my favourite podcast.

Moonlight

Banned
These sound superb. Oddly excited about this Priscilla Kimm podcast, too! Was never really that interested in the cosplay process until, uh, I attended a panel about it a little while ago. She rocks that Rise cosplay damn well, too.

oh and the DR2 spoilercast is obviously gonna be amazing

Levito

Banned
All three of those sound super hype. It's diverse topics like that that make S. Link FM my favourite podcast.

Haha I actually meant diversity in the panels, eg: more girls on. But hey thanks all the same. ;D

These sound superb. Oddly excited about this Priscilla Kimm podcast, too!

She's really awesome. I made a joke about cosplaying about kyoko from Madoka Magica and now she's insistent that i do it. (for real hahaha)

Really excited to hear these! S. Link FM is how I found this community in the first place, so it's always good to get a new episode! (Or three)

Xenoflare

Seems like the weather status will be the same for both players during Marie mirror matches.

Well isn't she special, getting extra stage effect only for herself.

Yes that was salty

Top Bottom