• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

We all agree that Hina is the best girl in DR1, right?

lol I'm just kidding, before you guys come complaining about off-topic discussion

Yep!

Here's a slow way of getting things back on track!....sorta:

tumblr_n5oxjgPD1M1tb18iio6_1280.png

Yeah exactly what Sophia said. The one's from here are the PQ style models, while what he posted is, just like Sophia said again, a mix of both characters. I remembered that TheTrueSelf did something similar, but these seem to have been made by someone else

kewlmyc

Apparently it wasn't from TrueSelf, so I'm just gonna take a break from this thread for a while.

EDIT: Oh it was Ridley. Okay then.

Sophia

Apparently it wasn't from TrueSelf, so I'm just gonna take a break from this thread for a while.

You weren't entirely incorrect, apparently. Although I am surprised I have only a vague memory of these art pieces. I do remember the P4 Scooby Doo art however.

So many fellow artists here, what up aha. I haven't done much Persona stuff, I only recently made the jump to digital drawing and I'm still getting used to having every single tool I might need and much more inside a tablet lol. I'd love to get input since I've only finished two pieces but they are completely not Persona related lol. Needa whip up some fan art soon.

Silky

Banned
but DanganRonpa is better than Persona
, guys

Kinda bummed I'm missing the current P4 sale on PSN right now.

Xenoflare

I doubt it's fake. If they were going to fake a character it probably would have been P3 spoilers
Makoto

it's foreshadowing the rerelease of persona 3 on PSvita, rewritten to include Marie.

She will replace Aigis since their arcana conflicts with one another.

She will also be the MC for the newly rewritten FES.

Zen, Rei, Redacted and Marie.
Ohh, that means we'll get to see Redacted in PQ style!
Ah, I thought that the avatars just corresponded to playable characters, my mistake.
Maybe Zen and Rei are playable together?
Ok this will never happen lol
persona 3 spoilers

rip makoto

see what I did there? :D
Dare to dream, RedGrave.
Just not when chained to a door.
guys pls

Top Bottom