• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

arue

Seeing the bad reviews about P4GA makes me sad that it seemed like they ruined the ski episode. I was excited when it was shown in the preview, but then I decided not to watch it after hearing how they ruined the cabin scene. I guess I'm glad that I dropped the anime before it became a trainwreck.

Episode 2,
Adachi's past
episodes, and the Christmas episode were the only ones worth watching.

On the other hand, where is P3M#2? I really want to watch it :<

Real talk now.
Tanaka. P5. Yes/no?
I think Tanaka is like P3/P4's Satomi Tadashi, so yes.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
tumblr_nchy8uBSl81qdlep2o2_r1_500.png

Found this.

Source

Seeing the bad reviews about P4GA makes me sad that it seemed like they ruined the ski episode. I was excited when it was shown in the preview, but then I decided not to watch it after hearing how they ruined the cabin scene. I guess I'm glad that I dropped the anime before it became a trainwreck.

It didn't become any less of a trainwreck than the previous episodes. If you could stand Marie being the entire focus before, like singing true story in Rise's place, then you can watch the later episodes.

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
Bygsu4zCcAAP9Sy.png

I can't believe they're making a Persona 4-2

I want this to be real so the overly pretentious diehard fans who think post-Kaneko/Okada Atlus games have no merit are faced with a serious moral quandary of being able to play another Kaneko-drawn Atlus game, but at the expense of said game being one that apparently encapsulates everything they've come to dislike about the company's direction. :)

yuuki

This is probably a typo, but PQ releases on November 18 instead of November 28 in Europe according to this article.

They also say that the tarot cards are now a pre-order bonus for every European copy.

well in theory it would be better for them and it makes scenes to an degree.
18 = compete onyl with Tales of hearts R while 28 would mean that they would have to compete wiith pokemon OR and AS.

But i guess its just an typo.

Edit:
Also the nisa EU Store still says 28th november, so this is most likely a typo.

Levito

Banned
Still have yet to watch The Golden Animation, kind of wary to at this point. :p

IT'S MARIE, AUSTIN. IT WAS MARIE ALL ALONG!

I know. I'm just joking about how I'm afraid of a bad adaptation of those titles like P4GA XD

But seriously, I'd love to see P1/P2 /P3 anime with all the content and social links.

I don't think anime is the way to go with Persona. The movies have better animation, due to their budget, yet still are able to develop the characters and their relations in a memorable way.

Maybe a 12 episode anime.

I warned you guys about P4GA.

That fucking NISA European store...

I originally took some enjoyment in looking at the tracker they had for number of stock they had left and seeing that they still had the vast majority of the stock because people were refusing to buy from them. They unfortunately seem to have removed the tracker now but I hope that they still have most of the stock because boy was that entire store just gross, I appreciate them bringing the game over so quickly but that doesn't excuse trying to rip people off.

CorvoSol

That means giant muscular Teddie could possibly be canon

I need to commission this

I want to apologize for the sheer amount of time it took me to come here and make a Teddie Bara joke.

Can someone explain the P2 Tamaki debacle? What happened?

Satomi Tadashi is a hideous loser freak with absolutely no redeeming qualities who pervs on other women and is somehow the one true love of Tamaki even though she's the protagonist of a game and kinda is always disgusted by him.

Otherwise I don't know.

Can someone explain the P2 Tamaki debacle? What happened?

Satomi Tadashi self-inserted himself in P2 Innocent Sin as Tadashi, a detective working in the Kuzunoha Detective alongside his girlfriend Tamaki (the MC of SMT If...)

The situation was so fanfic-ish and BAD (alongside with the fact that Tamaki is inspired after an idol Satomi Tadashi was a fan of, that Tadashi never appeared in Eternal Punishment, supposedly chased by hired assassins.

In conclusions, fans didn't want the writer hog a waifu for himself.

EDIT: Well, Tadashi also appeared in P1, forgot about that. But it wasn't until P2 that the situation became cringeworthy.

Top Bottom