• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Stuck on nightshift with nothing to do, any suggestions? Its currently 2:30am; gotta make it until 8am.

Fucking ditto! Just booked on and Im here til 9:47 am. Luckily I have my vita with me, but my platinum on golden has left me with an empty void.

Ahh well, I just started a new Ff8 game the other day so I can triple triad my boredom away :D

Vylash

Also,
Chie best girl.

We're gonna get along just fine. Meat?

persona-4-golden-chie-h1n-net.jpg

Nimby

Banned
Pixiv forbids direct linkage -_-

Nvm saw it LOLLOLOLOLOL

MY SIDES

There's something wrong with it though. I'm having trouble with who's arms and hands are which and where is the lower half of Kanji's body?

Also,
Chie best girl.

Welcome! No one here likes Rise, so you'll get along well!

That was a joke Rise fans, enjoy your stay :0

Stuck on nightshift with nothing to do, any suggestions? Its currently 2:30am; gotta make it until 8am.

Draw man. Any time I'm bored, which is at my house usually, I sit down and draw. Speaking of that, I'm actually drawing right now.

So errr... hi PersonaGAF!
Been lurking around since OT4 and decided to join up just recently. ;;

Played P3:FES, Vanilla!P4 and Golden. I plan on getting Ultimax in the future (I kinda' suck with fighting games :C) and I'm pretty hyped for DAN.
I draw Persona stuff from time to time but rarely ever upload them somewhere.

Also,
Chie best girl.

Welcome, enjoy the madness that lurks within this thread.

You should join in when we do another drawing week/challenge/whatever, they're pretty fun.

Also, yes
Chie is indeed best girl
, I think we'll get along fine :p

Fucking ditto! Just booked on and Im here til 9:47 am. Luckily I have my vita with me, but my platinum on golden has left me with an empty void.

Ahh well, I just started a new Ff8 game the other day so I can triple triad my boredom away :D

Ha, Ive got my 3ds and Pokemon on me, so I may jump on to that in a bit. I just have to be careful, due to another member of staff being a potential snitch. Saying that though, theyre sitting down chilling, doin fuk all, so I should be all good.

Nightshifs for the next 4 days......it explains why we're night owls reanimatoin :p

I would love to draw nimby, but all my gear is at home. To be honest, I'm not drawing enough these days. I need to fully get back into it.

staff being a

Sophia

Welcome! No one here likes Rise, so you'll get along well!

That was a joke Rise fans, enjoy your stay :0

Suuure it was a joke. :p

Welcome, sakuori.

Ha, Ive got my 3ds and Pokemon on me, so I may jump on to that in a bit. I just have to be careful, due to another member of staff being a potential snitch. Saying that though, theyre sitting down chilling, doin fuk all, so I should be all good.

Nightshifs for the next 4 days......it explains why we're night owls reanimatoin :p

I would love to draw nimby, but all my gear is at home. To be honest, I'm not drawing enough these days. I need to fully get back into it.

staff being a

Play Etrian Odyssey to prepare yourself for Persona Q!

Another day, another waifu war...

Anyone with sense must know that best girl is really
your own damn business.

I'm not sure if anyone really takes the matter seriously on this forum. People can have their own opinions, but I haven't really seen anyone saying that their choice is superior to the others. Though I have seen people post about their reasons why they like the characters in general, at least they don't try to force it on others that their waifu is superior. Supposedly this actually happens in other places.

So I just booked my tickets to MCM Expo in London this month!

Super excited for it too, Laura Bailey (Rise/FemC/Catherine), Travis Willingham (Theodore/Jonny) and Vic Mignogna (Junpei) will all be there so hopefully I get to meet them.

Anybody else going?

Super excited for it too, Laura Bailey (Rise/FemC/Catherine), Travis Willingham (Theodore/Jonny) and Vic Mignogna (Junpei) will all be there so hopefully I get to meet them.

Anybody else going?

I'll be going on the 24th 25th for once. I normally volunteer as a steward but not this year.

Dantis

Anybody else going?

...I'll be in London on the same day, but not for MCM. :p

After a long delay due to school I finally started Ultimax. They turned my main Teddie into Ultimate Mahvel Wolvie, except actually good. Anyone want to add me for some online its xBLACKEST_NIGHTx on PSN

Ive finally awoken from the dead. Gonna have to repeat the process all over again tonight. Sucks for me as my brother has THE EVIL WITHIN!!!. :(

Play Etrian Odyssey to prepare yourself for Persona Q!

I still need to pick that game up, along with kid icarus. I know, im slacking

Anybody else going?

I really want to. I promised a girl that id take her to comic con, but i dont really want to now. Social link de-ranked if i decide not to take her lol.

If i do end up going, it will probably be on the 25th.

Sounds sweet.

Actually, Dantis, Dave and Reanimation, if you go to comic con this year, you'll notice they have a shit ton of artbooks. I saw several Persona related ones last year. They were very impressive, but expensive :(

FluxWaveZ

P4AU [Redacted] navigator to Marie:
Who are you? If you're lost, try a police box.

Do we have a complete list of the unique win quotes in the game, via those game files maybe? There are some that might not be all that known yet, since there are unexpected uniques like Shadow Ken vs. [Redacted] or Mitsuru vs. Margaret.

Nanako calls Marie the weather girl.

Top Bottom