• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

kewlmyc

Hell yeah, there's going to be a P3 Movie update tonight at Japan midnight.

https://twitter.com/P3movie/status/530371621878386688

お久しぶりです!さて今宵は満月の夜、みなさま如何お過ごしでしょうか・・・?お時間が許す方は是非、このあとの影時間、公式サイトにお越しください。 (ANXカタピー) #P3_M

Google Translate said:
Long time no see! Well tonight is the night of the full moon, ... What everyone how spend? Those who forgive your time by all means, shadow time of this later, please come to the official site. (ANX Katapi) # P3_M

Hopefully we get news on the 2nd movie's Bluray release and maybe a trailer for the 3rd movie.

key0.jpg

Ryoji <3

EDIT:

Ryoji has also been added to the character page, and his page is now uploaded here!

A synopsis for Falling Down has been added to the intro page as well, but I'm not sure what it says because language.

While news about the 3rd movie is cool and everything, what about the second one being subbed? Or a DVD/Blu-Ray release? Haven't heard anything from that yet!

That's great news! I don't care if it's the second blu-ray or a trailer for the third movie, I'll be excited either way (but both would be best). Only twelve more hours.

While news about the 3rd movie is cool and everything, what about the second one being subbed? Or a DVD/Blu-Ray release? Haven't heard anything from that yet!

According to the official site, the Midsummer Knight's Dream BD/DVD is coming on 3/11/2015 (in Japan), so I imagine Aniplex will do an overly expensive subbed version around that time.

Sophia

March 11th release date for Movie #2 on Blu-Ray/DVD. Limited Edition comes with a soundtrack CD and a few other goodies.

EDIT: Bah, Serah beat me to it! ;_;

Just a question about the movies so far, what does everyone think of the singles that released alongside each movie? I think More Than One Heart is pretty good, but Fate Is In Our Hands is fantastic. Looking forward to the next song for sure.

Just a question about the movies so far, what does everyone think of the singles that released alongside each movie? I think More Than One Heart is pretty good, but Fate Is In Our Hands is fantastic. Looking forward to the next song for sure.

I think they're both really great songs, though at the moment I'd say I like "Fate is In Our Hands" better. Honestly, the song I like the most from both of them is the version of "Mass Destruction" on the Movie #2 single. I always loved the Persona Live Band version of the song, and this is basically a studio version of that, and it's sooooo good! :)

Dantis

I feel the exact opposite. More Than One Heart is Meguro at his best, Fate Is In Our Hands feels like Lotus Juice had more say in the composition. Feels more Lotus Juice than it does Meguro to me. I like it, but don't love it.

The opening is super Meguro-y though, haha.

EDIT: Okay, I'm listening to it now, and it's actually better than I remember. The music is better than I remember too. Feels very P3.

So for those who wanted to know, according to the website :

P3M2 Blu-ray Limited Edition - 8000 Yen + Tax
DVD Limited Edition - 7000 Yen + Tax
Blu-Ray Regular Edition - 6000 Yen + Tax
DVD Regular Edition - 5000 Yen + Tax

The following is google translated so there's probably errors but.....

Common Specifications

Main video: it recorded was added the unpublished video about 4 minutes "Director's Cut"
Benefits voice: Audio commentary
Bonus: PV & CM collection, screening version of main video (Blu-ray only)

Limited Edition Benefits

[Main disk + bonus disc 2 Disc]
Soundtrack CD (recorded the main theme "Fate is In Our Hands" + BGM)
Watanabe Keisuke draw down Mikatase BOX
Desi jacket draw down
48P booklet
Super P3 seal × 10 sheets (random in nine from a single package benefits + theater version of Chapter 2 visitors benefits)
Illustration card three × (Chapter 2 key visual three)

kewlmyc

March 11th release date for Movie #2 on Blu-Ray/DVD. Limited Edition comes with a soundtrack CD and a few other goodies.

EDIT: Bah, Serah beat me to it! ;_;

Damn, that's surprisingly far off compared to the first movie's BD release. Definitely getting it, even if I have to buy it from Aniplex USA.

Actually, I'll probably just get it from AmiAmi. I despise giving Aniplex USA money.

84X

Banned
Aniplex USA is a great company that outputs tons of outstanding entertainment jam packed with content, all for the low low price of your soul and the sacrifice of five small African villages.

Also, how is freedom wars?

MSMrRound

Also, how is freedom wars?

Just passed my Code 7 promotion test.

The later and some optional missions gets pretty unforgiving.

Character and android customizations are really cool.

I really like their "Ibara" or "Thorn" mechanic. Makes it pretty fun swinging from one place to the other.

Liked how "Singapore" made it as one of the 50 "panopticon" cities in the game.

Should probably be easy enough to keep me occupied until Persona Q is out.

It was a lot better than I expected. The only bits I didn't like were the action scenes. Mega cheese.

The only way to experience the battles right is in the game :p still I want all parts to be out so I can do a mega marathon of the ages, back to back Persona 3 movies in all their glory.

pan-hime

A synopsis for Falling Down has been added to the intro page as well, but I'm not sure what it says because language.

here:
“Somehow or another, I knew—you’re afraid of losing, aren’t you?”

The season is fall. The Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad’s battle against the strange “Shadows” is nearing its close.

To bring the “Dark Hour” to an end, Makoto and friends must battle the Shadows once again.

Through these battles, some face the deaths of friends and family, some become aware of the important things they must protect, and some must find meaning in the battles they’ve fought so far.

And then, a new transfer student named Ryoji Mochizuki appears in Makoto’s class—

As a new morning is welcomed, the gears of fortune once again begin to turn, and the battle surrounding each relationship begins—

Way too early to be saying this I guess, but I'd love to hear another S Link FM commentary for the second movie. The first one was quite a bit of fun to listen to.

kewlmyc

It was pretty much confirmed there would be a total of 5 movies a while back.

Oh yeah, that insert that came with the first movie. I remember that now.

Probably means we're getting a Answer movie if Ryoji is already in the 3rd and they're all named after seasons.

pan-hime

also funny note: Falling Down originally had a Winter 2014 release window (according to the end of Midsummer Knight's Dream).

Falling Down
.........to delays.

Top Bottom