• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Sophia

I have been meaning to do that since I read 20th Century Boys, but I have yet to buy it D:

Pluto definitely shares a lot of similar themes with Aigis and Labrys's stories. So if you like those themes, you'll feel right at home. It's also one of the best seinen adaptations of a shounen manga ever. <3

Pluto definitely shares a lot of similar themes with Aigis and Labrys's stories. So if you like those themes, you'll feel right at home. It's also one of the best seinen adaptations of a shounen manga ever. <3
I read a lot of good things about Pluto and Monster too. Have to get sooner or later.

So P4 got delivered on Friday. I was excited to start playing it for the first time, dug out the old PS2, and popped in the disk. Before I turned on the power though I noticed the memory card wasn't in the PS2. I looked everywhere for it, but it seems that I've either lost or misplaced it.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer before I get my Persona on.

So P4 got delivered on Friday. I was excited to start playing it for the first time, dug out the old PS2, and popped in the disk. Before I turned on the power though I noticed the memory card wasn't in the PS2. I looked everywhere for it, but it seems that I've either lost or misplaced it.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer before I get my Persona on.

Since you own a ps2 and a copy of the game, you could emulate it on your PC if you dont want to wait around.

Funny. Unlike with Aigis, I never got the impression Labrys was made to appeal to some fetish.

Oh well.

Exactly. In fact, when they first revealed her in P4A, I was one of her outspoken haters due to thinking how hard they are going for that robo waifu market...and she eded up being my favorite modern persona character lol

Exactly. In fact, when they first revealed her in P4A, I was one of her outspoken haters due to thinking how hard they are going for that robo waifu market...and she eded up being my favorite modern persona character lol

Yeah, a shame her successor wasn't anywhere near as good.
Or good at all.

Sophia

Labrys very quickly ended up being my second favorite character, and I wasn't even sold on her at first. More indifferent than anything.

It's about as Canon as the FemMC.

The female protagonist is canon within our hearts!

Persona x Detective Naoto is canon within the trash bin.

Labrys very quickly ended up being my second favorite character, and I wasn't even sold on her at first. More indifferent than anything.

The female protagonist is canon within our hearts!

Persona x Detective Naoto is canon within the trash bin.

It's funny how I've never agreed with a single post more.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Nice to see the Labrys love, she's adorable!

6fRxPBH.png
By Chet. :3

Dantis

I have never heard about Persona x Detective Naoto until today, will I regret googling it

Have you actually not? It's where long haired Naoto comes from.

The light novel features art from Soejima and Sogabi and a plot on which Hashino was a consultant. Despite this, it is still awful. The way it's written makes me think that the intent is for it to be canonical though, despite its awfulness.

The manga features nobody remotely related to the Persona series, has properly shit art, and has Naoto get naked.

Beyond the three Soejima illustrations, there is very little of any real value in PxD as a whole.

So does this mean that Naoto x Kanji is not canon?

I don't think anything's been confirmed, it's really up to the player. Unless there's some sequel where they get married or something. Remember that as the player you can go with pretty much any girl you like, so you can date Naoto.

I think we somewhat recently had this talk before. It may have been with the intention to troll Dantis though, don't quite remember how it started.

I'll put this again though.

This reminds me of the spazzing about being under the same umbrella being a couple when yosuke and yu are under the same one.

I think this might be with regards to some scene taken out, but there was one part where Naoto would forget her umbrella and you had the choice of waiting for her to get her own or sharing one with her. And then there would be some dialogue in dungeon about that, and whether or not it has a name (if someone could tell me what it's called that would be appreciated, I still don't know).

Does sharing an umbrella imply a couple, maybe only in Japan? Never heard of that, I thought nice people sometimes just share with others. I assume that relates to that picture circulating the internet with two people under an umbrella, with one person talking to a reporter and the other blushing or covering his/her face or looking down to hide his/her face?

Soulflarz

Banned
I think this might be with regards to some scene taken out, but there was one part where Naoto would forget her umbrella and you had the choice of waiting for her to get her own or sharing one with her. And then there would be some dialogue in dungeon about that, and whether or not it has a name (if someone could tell me what it's called that would be appreciated, I still don't know).

Does sharing an umbrella imply a couple, maybe only in Japan? Never heard of that, I thought nice people sometimes just share with others. I assume that relates to that picture circulating the internet with two people under an umbrella, with one person talking to a reporter and the other blushing or covering his/her face or looking down to hide his/her face?

Nope, It's a picture Ive only seen once. No reporter. Its a single screencap in game.

Top Bottom