• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Sophia

I don't know... my join date is: 05-03-2014

But I think my account was validated in late May. 05-28 if I'm not mistaken. But then I was banned at 06-02 and I came back at 07-02. I don't know if this period counts..

Three months. You'll be a full member in August then.

Style

Banned
Who needs member status anyhow. Being a member is overrated!

Well I guess it's time to introduce myself because I've been lurking for a while now. I'm actually quite new to the persona series and I've played P3p, P4G and Innocent Sin in the last few weeks and I actually bought my vita specially for these games. Too bad that eternal punishment never came out here though, I would love to play it but buying a new memory card and switching regions would be too much of a hassle.
I love being in this fandom now and I'm really looking forward to the release of p5.
Also
Chie is best girl.
Welcome!

Well I guess it's time to introduce myself because I've been lurking for a while now. I'm actually quite new to the persona series and I've played P3p, P4G and Innocent Sin in the last few weeks and I actually bought my vita specially for these games. Too bad that eternal punishment never came out here though, I would love to play it but buying a new memory card and switching regions would be too much of a hassle.
I love being in this fandom now and I'm really looking forward to the release of p5.
Also
Chie is best girl.

Welcome to PurseOwnerGAF~

Remember that you're here forever~

But Chie isn't best girl :V

I mean, Danganronpa features a dating sim mode once you've beaten the game, which is pretty much what I want lol.

There are better dating sims with greater rewards out there, if that's what you're after.

31ngO.gif

atlusprime

Atlus PR
Well, you guys already had someone cosplaying as Best Girl at Evo, so I don't know why this is some big surprise to you

None of the press sites ever post the file names for the images I send. For the new trailers, all the Rise .jpgs were sequentialized as 2nd_best_girl_Rise1.jpg

Best_girl_chie.jpgs were sent out last week.

None of the press sites ever post the file names for the images I send. For the new trailers, all the Rise .jpgs were sequentialized as 2nd_best_girl_Rise1.jpg

If she was really best girl y'all would've hired someone to cosplay as her at Evo

Just saying

Acid08

Banned
So the Persona Q player I've been following has just finished Yu's path in PQ. They posted their thoughts on the game overall. Here's an excerpt of their "review."

Mmm... Check, please!
Thanks for posting this, game sounds exactly like what I wanted it to be.

Arthos

Rise > All.

So the Persona Q player I've been following has just finished Yu's path in PQ. They posted their thoughts on the game overall. Here's an excerpt of their "review."

Mmm... Check, please!

The wait for the game totally sucks. omgiwantitalreadynovemberplease.

There are better dating sims with greater rewards out there, if that's what you're after.

Heh, I am quite aware of them but I would actually want the characters from Persona though would not necessarily play as any of the MCs. Basically, if I were able to play as say... Akihiko while going through his "school year" and seeing whom I could date. :p

So basically, I want a dating sim within the Persona universe but have the option to play as any character and then date whomever. Cuz options are good. ( ̄▽ ̄)

I noticed the best_girl_chie2.jpg in the region lock newsletter.

Probably the worst thing in my inbox.

So basically, I want a dating sim within the Persona universe but have the option to play as any character and then date whomever. Cuz options are good. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Artificial Academy, and just create the characters :V

Dantis

Hey John, I have a Persona-related question for you:

Do you know why all P4D materials (US and JP) list Soejima as the 'original character designer'? It feels to me like it means that he isn't designing the new outfits and whatnot for the characters.

atlusprime

Atlus PR
Hey John, I have a Persona-related question for you:

Do you know why all P4D materials (US and JP) list Soejima as the 'original character designer'? It feels to me like it means that he isn't designing the new outfits and whatnot for the characters.

I don't man, sorry :(

I'll dig and see if I can find anything.

Acid08

Banned
This'll be the first episode I listen to, great lineup. Dacidbro's commentary during the BB finals was so great, dude sounded like he was having tons of fun. That enthusiasm and the level of play on display actually got me to pick the game up!

Sophia

Although we may bicker about who the best girl is, there's never any question about who the best guy is.

Is best guy code for Da Man? Because it better be.

Nah, it's Kanji.

Junpei, Kanji, Baofu, Katsuya, or Ekichi, though I would still say Tatsuya is the best guy

He knows what being a man means

Look at what you've started. LOOK AT THIS MADNESS.

Baofu and Shinjiro are bestest guys

Top Bottom