• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Wouldn't the one with the spike in their hair pretty obviously be Nate/Nanjo?

Yep, I always thought that. I have no idea why some people thought it was Eikichi.

I think that hair looks more like Eikichi's:

20131125094305!Eikichi_Mishina_ISP.png

Than Nanjo's:

Kei_Nanjo_P2EP_PSP.png

arue

Hopefully by the end of P4AU, we'll be able to confirm each Shadow Ops member in that picture. I really can't wait for September!

Yeah if you screw up partially near the end, some of them can.

P2: EP Spoilers
Yeah, in the final dungeon, Monad Mandala. Depending on your choices when confronting the character's shadows, you may or may not wake them, which entails whether they keep their memories of the other side or not, along with making the boss a bit harder.

I'm not gonna open those spoilers since I'm still going to play P2 soon... but that one could be Nanjo, sure, those hairs look similar enough. XD

Squire

Banned
I really like the Ultimax trailers from today. It's awesome to hear those characters voices again and with new dialogue. That "mook" line in Junpei's trailer got me. I'd have a beer with the person that wrote that. Gotta love the cut of Atlus' jib.

Meia

Don't know what to think of the trailers.

Loved that we get to hear them dubbed finally, but the presentation of the JPN ones were better. These just feel kind of abrupt I guess, in both how they start and stop...

Time to break these out again... Had to search for where I last left them, but I found them once more.

If only I had the appropriate mp3 player, but I guess my phone will have to do.

Top Bottom