• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Lunar15

That image really is exploding around the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if people start a rumor that Dantis is actually Soejima lol

What if Dantis actually IS Soejima?

What if that really IS a poster for P5?

Can I really believe anything anymore?

Oh god, this really is Frog Fractions 2, isn't it?

Lunar15

He's not. Soejima is a very soft-spoken person. Dantis is bullheaded to the nth degree. :p

I am curious as to if Dantis is taking paid commissions now. He should be, what with the quality of his art.

If I was soft spoken, I'd probably go online to express my true bullheadedness there.

PK Gaming

The best part:

Added Flux's site to the OP.

Also, as far as that fake P5 image goes, it just feels mean and lame to me. Pranks are good when they're clever, require a lot of effort and when they're funny. This ticks none of the boxes, it's just a cheap troll for people desperate to see something.

I know you didn't intend for this to happen, but it's just too damn funny all the same. It's like some cosmic deity decided to get their jollies by making your image intensely popular.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Megaten/comments/2bfqp0/psa_that_persona_5_thing_at_tgs_is_fake/

I love how the fact that Reddit hates GAF. You can't really see it in that thread though but you'll notice if you've been there long enough.

52912184.jpg

Mdesilva

I mean, Dantis's style is totally identical to Soejima's characters in P3/4!

oh wait

also that text. super polished like any other professional advert right? no reason for suspicion there at all!

Of course I feel for the ones who had their hearts broken, but the funny thing is that Dantis has nothing to do with this spread. He posted here with everyone knowing it was fake and somehow it appears everywhere and people starts to think it's real.

pariah164

After playing through P3 again, finishing my current P4G file, and getting halfway through P2:IS, I'm a bit burnt out on Persona. Any recommendations?

In before 'play SMT'.

Meia

After playing through P3 again, finishing my current P4G file, and getting halfway through P2:IS, I'm a bit burnt out on Persona. Any recommendations?

In before 'play SMT'.

Play something tonally different.

As an example, I'm kind of burnt out on RPGs in general atm, so I now find myself going through the new Wolfenstein, since I think the last FPS I actually went through single player wise was bioshock infinite...

pariah164

play Call of Duty.
Get out.

Play something tonally different.

As an example, I'm kind of burnt out on RPGs in general atm, so I now find myself going through the new Wolfenstein, since I think the last FPS I actually went through single player wise was bioshock infinite...
Does Disgaea count as totally different? I apparently downloaded the PSP port of Disgaea 2 at some point and never played it...

Mind Zero.
It hurts to even think about spending money on that game, so nope.

Meia

Get out.

Does Disgaea count as totally different? I apparently downloaded the PSP port of Disgaea 2 at some point and never played it...

It hurts to even think about spending money on that game, so nope.

It's kind of a happy RPG, which is kind of what I equate Persona to, so no idea. I wouldn't think it that different, but it is a different type of RPG.

Like I said for me I had thought I was slightly burnt out on Persona, but it's just JRPGs in general. Wanted to go through Soul Hackers on vacation for example, found myself totally engrossed in Dragon's Crown instead. Tried to start a P3P playthrough, and now find myself doing wolfenstein instead. Still want to play through both modern Personas before Arena Ultimax hits, but still got a bit. Next month most of my time is probably going to spent on SF4 Ultra on PC.

Have gotten an urge to play the Resident Evil:Remake thanks to a thread on general though. Haven't played that game since it first came out, and still remember old RE as best RE.

Mdesilva

In before 'play SMT'.
danganronpa

inb4personagafkillsmeformentioningthisgame

edit: beaten to the punch, fuck

guess I'll recommend... Blazblue Chronophantasma because it's a really solid fighting game
that everyone just dropped for UNieL

pariah164

I though the plan was to NOT subject him to pain

either way, I edited a not-already-mentioned game suggestion into my original post

also, play Shovel Knight! that game deserves ALL of the hype around it
I need to catch up on BlazBlue before I even START ChronoPhantasma. No idea what's going on in that franchise anymore.

And I have Shovel Knight, my 3DS is just out of my grasp ATM.

I heard it's pretty good
I have already reserved my second helping of despair.

Top Bottom