• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2015 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The cycle is dead - Long live the King

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone tried the patch yet? I'm downloading it right now. 2.5gb ��

I just downloaded it and started up the game.

It unlocked a few shoes and balls, then told me I cant use the online function because my game is not updated yet. I check notifications - downloads - "Update File installed"

The information box shows me the game is still version 1.01, whereas ingame it tells me the game is 1.02.

Anyone got an idea?

mauaus

Maybe the coming patch helps, don't know..

umm is this patch confirmed?

Edit: I had a bad case of stutters before the patch, tried a match a few minutes ago and it was flawless hopefully it remains that way

Edit 2: 3 matches in a row, no stutters :D

Is there any thread online or pes fan forum that has a good manual guide for creating the Bundesliga? I'd like to create it with one of the fake leagues.

mauaus

Wow, safe to say no stutters for me anymore, no more disconnecting from the internet :D this game is so awesome Master League FTW ... my only complaint is that you dont get enough offers when selling transfer listed players...

Wow, safe to say no stutters for me anymore, no more disconnecting from the internet :D this game is so awesome Master League FTW ... my only complaint is that you dont get enough offers when selling transfer listed players...

Praying for this. I'm going to download this DLC next Friday. I hope I can enjoy the game this time.

Please keep giving us details about the stutters (or lack thereof).

Hasney

What? I sold every person I transfer listed the week after I listed them.

mauaus

Noone wants my humble descent players haha.
Played all morning, not a single stutter, good stuffgonna get back on the game later tonight

Hasney

It unlocked a few shoes and balls, then told me I cant use the online function because my game is not updated yet. I check notifications - downloads - "Update File installed"

The information box shows me the game is still version 1.01, whereas ingame it tells me the game is 1.02.

Anyone got an idea?

You've not got an Arabic version by any chance have you? Says the patch isn't there yet and can't go online with it in the news, but you will be compensated at a later date.

nikos

umm is this patch confirmed?

Edit: I had a bad case of stutters before the patch, tried a match a few minutes ago and it was flawless hopefully it remains that way

Edit 2: 3 matches in a row, no stutters :D

Great to hear this! Will definitely try tonight. We should play sometime.
I'll probably get rekt.

mauaus

Great to hear this! Will definitely try tonight. We should play sometime.
I'll probably get rekt.

Yep im so excited to have this fixed! Sure thing lets play soon, and im waaay to used to playing against the CPU everytime i play a human im shite

Edit: Just tried playing while downloading a patch in the background, still rock solid!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
You've not got an Arabic version by any chance have you? Says the patch isn't there yet and can't go online with it in the news, but you will be compensated at a later date.

EU version on EU account.

No clue why this keeps happening.

LAM09

I played several matches today, and never encountered any stuttering. Looks as if the issue is sorted.

Knowing Konami, it will be back when the patch is released.

Wow played a few matches and absolutely no stutter, shit is as smooth as when I was playing it offline. Now I have to level up again on my main account but I don't mind at all.

Man I never thought they would fix this but they actually did, mad props to Konami.

Toma

Anyone got an idea?

If anyone cares, deleting and redownloading the whole thing solved the issue.

Hasney

Blimp cam? I also noticed somewhere else there is a Fan View cam now?

Haven't noticed them last night...

Yeah they're pretty much the same thing. Zoomed out enough to see an entire half of the pitch at the time, just blimp cam is almost totally overhead while fan cam is a bit a lower.

Both in the pause menu camera settings and give such a good tactical view, especially for late runners from midfield when attacking.

spwolf

i hope they discount it on PSN for xmas... just got the PS4, want to get this but too cheap with all these games right now... i dont want to buy it and then for it to drop to $40... i cant play it until next year.

Also, PS4 graphics and animations are way above PS3... a lot of people said it looks the same, it does not.

nikos

People posting gameplay improvements are surely just placebo effects.

Nothing changed at my end.

Played about five matches last night with the person I always play with. We didn't experience any stuttering, however we did get disconnected once. Still was much smoother than usual and only one disconnect isn't too bad.

NHale

They really fixed the massive stuttering I had. I simply couldn't finish a single online game because the game dropped me from the game after the 15th minute because that's when it established connection to servers = stutters = dropped connection to opponent.

Just tried it now: 0 problem. No stutter whatsoever and finished the game. No stutter on menus and on single player games as well. What a nice surprise to see it fixed via a "non-patch".

Ivan

I read somewhere that some guys made a dummy account to share edited stuff on ps4.

Interesting idea.

Still can't believe we can't have a proper option file :(.

The game is AWESOME , I can't stop playing, but there's no chance for me to edit all that stuff, there's just no time for that at my age :(.

Real leagues/team names and jerseys that look like real ones from distance would satisfy me.

Maybe the best PES ever for me...

Ima stuck at the moment, can't play fifa after this, but can't play with those ugly fake teams :(

Top Bottom