• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2017 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The King's New Kit

24hr

Just played a quick game on PC, yeah the graphics are nowhere near as good as consoles, but the gameplay feels pretty much the same. Pleasant surprise.

Blablurn

Got this fucker with my free My Club Agents..

I heard he is pretty good

CsYnqoVUMAACWJM.jpg:large

Guess I have to play MyClub now

tanuki

I love being able to select Japanese commentary on the Asian version. :D
Nice to see the updated transfer data is already available!

Still waiting for my PESUniverse option file...

AFCA

Neo Member
Really tempted to buy PES again this year. Last year I decided to buy PES but ended up selling it after 4 weeks because of the roster update "problems". Bought FIFA again but I didn't played and liked it that much.
At the moment I am not able to test the FIFA 17 demo, but I heard the gameplay is quite similar to FIFA 16 (not intrested in the journey/FUT mode, I only play the career mode).

But is it possible in PES2017, to import the complete Bundesliga into the Master League? (PS4 Version)

Really tempted to buy PES again this year. Last year I decided to buy PES but ended up selling it after 4 weeks because of the roster update "problems". Bought FIFA again but I didn't played and liked it that much.
At the moment I am not able to test the FIFA 17 demo, but I heard the gameplay is quite similar to FIFA 16 (not intrested in the journey/FUT mode, I only play the career mode).

But is it possible in PES2017, to import the complete Bundesliga into the Master League? (PS4 Version)

Yes it's coming and it will be in downloadable option files. My understanding is that they had to wait until Konami released their first roster update before the option file makers could implement Bundesliga.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
PC Demo? FINALLY

After release? Lol fucking KONAMI, going to try it now. If the gameplay is the same as it was on XB1 I'll get it. Graphics aren't a biggy. Surely there'll be a patch later on by PESPatch or whatever

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
PC Demo? FINALLY

After release? Lol fucking KONAMI, going to try it now. If the gameplay is the same as it was on XB1 I'll get it. Graphics aren't a biggy. Surely there'll be a patch later on by PESPatch or whatever

There haven't been many impressions from people who have played PC and current gen so please let us know how the gameplay compares

GHG

Gold Member
Got Pique from the TOTY agent... Why...

What option file does everyone reccomend using and where do I get it from?

Bumhead

Banned
Was coming here to post that. Mines installing now, I'll post back to say if its any good.

Would be interested in hearing about this for sure.

My PES Universe files have come through but disappointed they don't include the Bundesliga (although appreciate why). Don't want to start ML without.

Nyx

Played my first exhibition matches in the full game, man it feels good this year.

The major difference in goalkeepers and refs is already worth it, but somehow dribbling, passing and shooting feel just that more refined than last year.

Nyx

Fuck sake loading failed right at the end then game crashed.

Mine did too and after restarting the game it takes forever to load.

Read that you need to import 15 teams at a time and not all at once, I'll try that now.

How are the online matches ?
Read that PES2016 online was awful, is it still true for 2017 ?

Also is the PC version good or the PS4 version is still way better ?

PaulLFC

PES Universe just posted this regarding importing the OF:

If anyone is having issues install the capital letter BINS only, must have been changed in update

May help those of you having problems when importing it.

Edit: Apparently this is only relevant if you use a Mac to copy the file to a USB.

GHG

Gold Member
I'll just play more myclub while waiting for the verdict on some of these option files.

Pique wrecking strikers.

Top Bottom