• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocket Planes |OT| ...and don't call me Shirley (iOS, Universal) #GAFAIR crew

Nugg

Pretty neat that everyone is equally affected then -- started around 4:00 CDT or about 37 minutes ago. NimbleBit went to some impressive lengths with this game.

The storm is over now, but yes, I had a snow storm in Berlin too. Amazing.

NimbleDave

Neo Member
For future events will it say the minimum number of jobs required to qualify?

It shouldn't change unless we think it needs to go up or down. It's just a variable we store on the server. I could see how it would be nice to know the amount you need to participate, although maybe it is better that people don't know the exact amount so that they don't just do the minimum.

Vire

It shouldn't change unless we think it needs to go up or down. It's just a variable we store on the server. I could see how it would be nice to know the amount you need to participate, although maybe it is better that people don't know the exact amount so that they don't just do the minimum.

Alright, sweet deal.

Now I gotta get my planes some range so I can get there!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I found Jeff Green

Agqm1.png

dantehemi

Anyone have a spare wallaby-p body? How does this gifting work? Do people need your game center name? Well mine is dantehemi, I would like to see how this works so if anyone has one please send it over :)

Tobe

already bought calgary, thing is im so far away that i still need to level up to get at least 2 airports for connections.

HoTHiTTeR

So good!!!! Registered my lvl6 airline with GAFAIR, loving this so far.

Is there any way to play the same airline between my iPhone and iPad?

Decommissioned 3 planes, closed 3 airports, opened up new ones in Calgary, Saskatoon, and Edmonton. All with 3 bux and around 1000 coins. Event time.

Edit: I think I'll decommission the whole fleet and move them all to that are.....then do the same for all events.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wait, you can close airports? I need to get rid of that one I built on Hawaii for that dumb non-global event

Edit: I see it, never knew it was an option! Yay free airport slot

I just thought of something. If you close down an airport, does that free up a slot for you to buy another?

Edit: I guess I am psychic because I posted this at the same time someone was explaining it.

We should start trading plane parts to get more planes...which gets us more dolla dolla bills.

I have...

Navigator C - Body

Griffon P - Engine

Wallaby P - Engine

Wallaby M - Controls

Post what you have and we can mix and match.

Nori Chan

Is it just me or did everyone here pick your local area as your starting point lol

I live in california and decided to start in the southwest area hahahaha

Vamphuntr

We should start trading plane parts to get more planes...which gets us more dolla dolla bills.

I have...

Navigator C - Body

Griffon P - Engine

Wallaby P - Engine

Wallaby M - Controls

Post what you have and we can mix and match.

I have Bearclaw-C Body
Griffon-P Controls
Wallaby-C Body

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I bought the Calgary airport... But forgot I have no planes that can travel that far. Dang.

Flunkie

Banned
Need the airvan p body. anybody? Have: griffon c engine, wallaby p controls, bear claw c eng, and navigator p cont.

I bought the Calgary airport... But forgot I have no planes that can travel that far. Dang.
Buy Bismark as a leapfrog. It's .1m

HoTHiTTeR

I'd love to see a unification of platforms, iPad and iPhone, w/o using iCloud. I totally foresee people getting rolled back massive amounts with this system. :(

Don't worry man. In my experience (level 9) it's a sound investment.

Yeah, it's not like Tiny Tower, coins are way more hard to amass here, and Bux aren't really that useful once you have a fleet of planes already, in fact, the only thing to really use them for is to get more coins.

I now have an airvan-c, 3 cargo spaces. feels good.

I'm trying to change my whole fleet to Kangaroo-M's at the moment, 2C2P. Won't be any good when I venture across the Atlantic, but should get me around Europe and Russia and Africa.

Then the plan would be to get some of those super-duper 17-seaters, and just run them between London and the US using layovers, and have Kangaroos picking up and doing the internal ferrying on each side of the pond. I'm some way away from this set-up, though :lol

Top Bottom