• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

7dUw+

so_good.gif

GhaleonEB

Fucking Media

Fox News and David Gregory. I'm shocked. :p

CBS poll 50/31/19 Biden/Ryan/Tie, and all Biden's ratings up, especially the "relatable" stat.

Need more data, as always, but this is a good early sign. Did CBS have a similar snap poll for Obama/Romney?
Same thing is going to happen if Obama blows Romney out in the next debate. Which is a shame, because I think the media was a big reason why Romney received the large bounce that he did.

Yup.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm officially done with the news media. Everybody is driven by some agenda.

I think it was fine - he was drawing a difference between allowing a moral exception and scientifically defining life. Not really different from being a Christian and not being for killing people, but supporting the death penalty in certain instances.

I disagree. My FB post was about the contrast on abortion. It stuck out besides Biden's walloping of Ryan in the middle for 15 minutes or so that I just can't put into a neat FB post.

My FB Post:

Joe Biden: I agree with my Catholic faith that life begins at conception but I'm not going to push that belief on all Americans and infringe on women's right to control her own body.

Paul Ryan: I agree with my Catholic faith that life begins at conception and will rule as if I was the Pope.

---------

Says it all. Paul Ryan thinks this should be a theocracy. Joe Biden does not.

Trakdown

I disagree. My FB post was about the contrast on abortion. It stuck out besides Biden's walloping of Ryan in the middle for 15 minutes or so that I just can't put into a neat FB post.

My FB Post:

Joe Biden: I agree with my Catholic faith that life begins at conception but I'm not going to push that belief on all Americans and infringe on women's right to control her own body.

Paul Ryan: I agree with my Catholic faith that life begins at conception and will rule as if I was the Pope.

---------

Says it all. Paul Ryan thinks this should be a theocracy. Joe Biden does not.

That answer should be put in an ad. Seriously, you can't answer that any better than Biden did.

Two biggest things on substance to me: Biden contradicted the State Department's position on Libya tonight, and Ryan literally said Romney supports privatizing Social Security

Ha. CNN calling it a dead heat after getting info from their undecideds. 1/3 are for Ryan, 1/3 for a Biden, and a 1/3 are still undecided. Completely useless.

RDreamer

They feel that Ryan didn't hurt the ticket.

How!? I swear the medicare thing had to hurt it really fucking badly. Any grandma out there watching had to see the sincerity in Joe's eyes when he (an old person himself) looked at the camera and asked them who they'd trust more, the guy that voted to increase costs and turn it into a voucher or him? I thought that was one of the most crucial parts of the debate, by far, especially when he was naming off the AARP and those organizations who approved.

Effect

Them saying it was a draw clearly means Biden won. They want their "horse race". The only thing that would have gotten them to say Ryan loss I think would be if started screaming curse words and racial slurs. He didn't go in that directly but Ryan certainly did not come anywhere close to winning. This was not a tie.

Tim-E

I have a republican friend that is claiming the debate was "Biden & Moderator vs. Ryan." I love how they're upset about a moderator doing their job and asking for specifics. lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have a republican friend that is claiming the debate was "Biden & Moderator vs. Ryan." I love how they're upset about a moderator doing their job and asking for specifics. lol

The fact that these people can't ever take a loss and admit it is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom