• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the last debate, you can tell who won by what Fox News and MSNBC are saying. MSNBC are high on life while Fox is complaining about the moderator and Biden's reactions.

I am just smellin that hopium in the air tonight. Good to see Biden go on the attack against Ryan as he dodged the whole night.

And the media has to sell a narrative, otherwise it'd be one boring November. Gotta make it too close to call.

Chumly

Just like the last debate, you can tell who won by what Fox News and MSNBC are saying. MSNBC are high on life while Fox is complaining about the moderator and Biden's reactions.

Yep. Once you see fox start talking about biased moderating you know that they lost. They will NEVER admit it but once they start the serious spinning you know that Ryan shit the bed.

One thing about Biden, that really came through for me, was how Ryan would vaguely reference points in history that he may have learned about in school, that Biden was actually a part of.

RYAN: <Name drop Reagan and Tip O'Neal>

BIDEN: "I was there in the room when we signed the deal, motherfucker."

Shit was hilarious.

coldfoot

Banned
Biden needs to coach Obama. The people who are undecided or still thinking of voting Romney respond to aggression and calling out the BS.

Man, Obama better send joe some flowers and chocolate aftwr that performance.
This means that every other person on the Obama team has knocked one out of the fucking park except for Obama himself.

Michelle blew minds. Bill showed us all that a speech could entertain, inform, and destroy an opponent's arguments. Biden pulled it out in the clutch and beat the shit out of Ryan when he needed to.

If Obama can do his part, if he can even step up to the level of his partners and colleagues we're more than good.

I might have gone crazy but I'm fearing for Obama's performance on Tuesday, after the explosion of Joe Biden Express choo choo bursting out of Ryan's barn tonight. Will Obama step up?

RDreamer

I might have gone crazy but I'm fearing for Obama's performance on Tuesday, after the explosion of Joe Biden Express choo choo bursting out of Ryan's barn tonight. Will Obama step up?

He'll step up. I think this'll give him some energy, too. He can't step up like Biden did, though. He wouldn't be able to pull this off the same way.

Cloudy

Banned
A4-Z58qCIAAm3AB.jpg

And he pushed up on Ryan's wife too lol

pigeon

Banned

What the hell does this mean? Why would Biden doing well have any effect at all on Obama doing well?

Jackson50

I've no misconception that tonight is important electorally. But damn it will be nice not to listen to conservative acquaintances gloat.

I can't believe CNN said that Ryan proved himself on foreign policy.

He got slaughtered on foreign policy. He subscribes to the same outdated Cold War model that Romney subscribes to...

RUSSIA IS NOT OUR FUCKING ENEMY!

This crap drives me into a livid rage. This is really dangerous thinking. Russia is a giant country with great resources who wants to open itself up to the world (See: Joining the WTO). We can't make a misstep here.

Tim-E

I think after seeing what getting too confident gets him he'll definitely be more proactive in the next debate. That, and I doubt Ploufe and Axelrod are taking this lightly. I don't think Obama could get away with being as aggressive as Biden here, but he can definitely kick it up a notch.

Amir0x

Banned
CNN has actually been even more embarrassing than Fox News tonight. At least you know Fox News is a den of thieves and liars; CNN is trying to pass themselves off as 'objective' so hard that they're literally entering self-parody level. It's crossing over into straight up fabrications in their "analysis."

Ryan got molested during foreign policy segment. Molested. Like a fucking boy at church choir practice.

codhand

Biden Shares 20-Minute Post-Debate Kiss With Janna Ryan
DANVILLE, KY&#8212;Following Thursday night&#8217;s debate at Centre College, Vice President Joe Biden and Janna Ryan, wife of Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), shared a passionate 20-minute-long kiss that eyewitnesses described as lustful, vulgar, and sloppy. &#8220;Janna rushed past her husband and into Biden&#8217;s arms. He grabbed her and plunged his tongue deep into her mouth, and then they started going at it like crazy,&#8221; said debate moderator Martha Raddatz, explaining that the embracing couple caressed each other&#8217;s bodies while fervently kissing and tearing off various articles of clothing. &#8220;When the vice president began nibbling on her ears and fondling her breasts, Mrs. Ryan stuck her tongue straight out of her mouth and Biden just started licking all around it. She was literally shaking.&#8221; At press time, Biden told reporters he had Janna Ryan &#8220;gushing like Old Faithful.&#8221;

http://www.theonion.com/articles/biden-shares-20minute-postdebate-kiss-with-janna-r,29883/

What the hell does this mean? Why would Biden doing well have any effect at all on Obama doing well?
I dunno. I need perspective I guess. Obama bombed in the first debate, Biden hit it out of the park. Will Obama bring the same energy and aggression Biden did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom