• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfoot

Banned
I think CNN is seeing all the money Fox makes from catering to ~40% of Americans, where CNN has to share the other 60% with a bunch of other competitors, and in the middle of a switch...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that poll.

That's the difference between republicans and democrats. At least democrats are honest.

Jackson50

Lol CNN poll 48-44 Ryan. GOP voters lying
duhlines495.jpg

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Does MSNBC have a time machine? Every time I watch they seem to have just thawed an early 1980s Republican from a time capsule that says mostly rational stuff, some stuff I happen to disagree with.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
CNN who won poll:

Ryan 48%
Biden 44%

Wow.... how is that possible? Was Joe's smarmy grin with his gigantic fake teeth too much for people? He knocked it out of the park on almost every policy-based discussion during the debate, which pretty much encompassed the whole thing...

RDreamer

Wow.... how is that possible? Was Joe's smarmy grin with his gigantic fake teeth too much for people? He knocked it out of the park on almost every policy-based discussion during the debate, which pretty much encompassed the whole thing...

I guess people just decide this shit based on looks or something. I don't get it.

Debate was excellent for shoring up enthusiasm: that's what's needed. Half brain dead "undecideds" are only listening to be convinced to vote for who they they already lean towards.

This means that every other person on the Obama team has knocked one out of the fucking park except for Obama himself.

Michelle blew minds. Bill showed us all that a speech could entertain, inform, and destroy an opponent's arguments. Biden pulled it out in the clutch and beat the shit out of Ryan when he needed to.

If Obama can do his part, if he can even step up to the level of his partners and colleagues we're more than good.

True true. I was pretty disappointed in Obama as well. I have faith though.

In the mean time, I'm going to bottle up some of this hopium and take a whiff before the next debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom