• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name me a better tweeter than Brian Beutler.

DD9nh.png

haha, Hannity said it was a "big night" for Romney,

And their Nevada pool of voters was 100% white and almost all old. And they almost all said Romney won.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Their bubble is awesome.

i listened to the second half of the debate on the radio, so i didn't feel the whole effect of obama's libya response. but then i saw a clip on msnbc and holy shit @ dat presidential motherfucker

if anyone has the libya moment clip could you please post a link to it

So about the Libya thing, didn't Romney know what Obama's exact words were from the Rose Garden? If not, why did he thought it was a great idea to bring it up?

The right-wing media echo chamber started a rumor about how Obama did not view the Libya consulate event as a terror attack. Then then kept repeating it to each other until they all believed it.

It obviously got into Mitt's prep package and he used it. And then he got smacked-down by both Obama and Candy because the transcript is clear. And the audience cheered.

Boom.

Tim-E

I have some extra binders in my office. If I make it to work early tomorrow, I may put a label on it that says "Binder of Women" and put it in the box of a huge Republican I work with.

Measley

That Romney self-destruct on Libya is damn-near fatal. Obama and CNN embarrassed him hardcore. I really don't see how you can recover from that.

Not only the Romney gaffe to end all gaffes, but Obama schooling him like a second grader was simply brutal.

i listened to the second half of the debate on the radio, so i didn't feel the whole effect of obama's libya response. but then i saw a clip on msnbc and holy shit @ dat presidential motherfucker
Obama's eyes alone could have vaporized lesser men.

Luckily Romney is not a man. Under that syntheskin is a full on Cheney-class endosuit to protect the organic compounds that make him function.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
cnn calls it for obama, ppp calls it for obama, cbs calls it for obama

romney fucks up in moment to be repeated throughout the week

yeah, obama won this shit hands-down. i love that the romney fuckup is leading right into the debate on foreign policy.

Bad news for Obama. Right? RIGHT?!?!?

538 F5 F5 F5

thefro

kos linked to a blog saying that the "binders full of women" comment was a lie on top of that, but that site's getting really hammered and isn't loading for me.

That Romney self-destruct on Libya is damn-near fatal. Obama and CNN embarrassed him hardcore. I really don't see how you can recover from that.

Not only the Romney gaffe to end all gaffes, but Obama schooling him like a second grader was simply brutal.

Erick Erickson is on twitter trying to spin this ("act of terror doesn't mean he was talking about terrorism") and flopping so hard. Wow.

With this apparently off the table, what will Romney do at the next debate? He fucked up

im probably a minority on this one, but i didnt think Obama's answer on the women's issue was as strong as it couldve been. Much better than Romney's dont get me wrong

I think what really sealed the deal more than anything else was the CROWD cheering.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
The right-wing media echo chamber started a rumor about how Obama did not view the Libya consulate event as a terror attack. Then then kept repeating it to each other until they all believed it.

It obviously got into Mitt's prep package and he used it. And then he got smacked-down by both Obama and Candy because the transcript is clear. And the audience cheered.

Boom.

Only Fox News can make CNN so damaging with fact checking. I mean think about that.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
My mother posted this on Facebook:

Dear Mr. Romney,

As a member of the perennially screwed underemployed with a kid in college your plan to take away my child and education deductions will raise my taxes by at least $3,000.

Your remark that I will get a tax break on capitol gains, dividends, and interest would be helpful if I EVER had made enough money to A) invest in anything, B) if interest rates on potential savings accounts or anything else not tied to the stock market returned more than 1% in interest or C) I ever owned anything I could sell at a profit (rule out my house since all it does is lose value).

I have tried to buy the idea that you may not be a completely out of touch rich guy but your tax remedy shows how laughably out of touch you are with my situation.

Brinbe

You know what, that's fine. Let Fox News keep up that line of attack, operate in their own perverse reality and let Romney use it in the next FP debate. Let's see how that'll go for him.

im probably a minority on this one, but i didnt think Obama's answer on the women's issue was as strong as it couldve been. Much better than Romney's dont get me wrong

You're right. The response should be 90% about lilly ledbetter act. But it's also a good thing Obama brought up women's health and contraceptive issues because as you saw there was no other question on abortion.

HylianTom

Banned
The discussion about electoral math on PBS just made me feel very good.

They speak of Ohio as though Obama retains a distinct advantage there (perhaps not the high single-digit advantage he had weeks ago, but a definite advantage nonetheless).
They speak of Nevada as though Obama almost has it in his pocket.
They speak of Florida as though the Obama campaign may be comfortable with just forcing Romney to spend time/money on defending it (similar to North Carolina).
Then, they speak of Virginia as though it's a true tossup.

Bottom line? If Obama does indeed win Ohio, game over.

(of course, we knew that here..) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom