• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that site doesn't turn up much...

Code:
  Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: OCTSURPRISE.COM
      Created on: 15-Oct-12
      Expires on: 15-Oct-13
      Last Updated on: 15-Oct-12

Registrant:
   Domains By Proxy, LLC
   DomainsByProxy.com
   14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
   Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
   United States

Administrative Contact:
      Private, Registration  OCTSURPRISE.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
      Domains By Proxy, LLC
      DomainsByProxy.com
      United States
      (480) 624-2599      Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
      Private, Registration  OCTSURPRISE.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
      Domains By Proxy, LLC
      DomainsByProxy.com
      United States
      (480) 624-2599      Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS1.OCTSURPRISE.COM
      NS2.OCTSURPRISE.COM

Not surprised. Just bored and not wanting to study, so I decided to look it up.

leroidys

Gaffes as well as a "bad moment" can undo your dreams. Think back to Clinton's "I feel your Pain" line at the townhall. HW certainly did not make a gaffe. He just had a shitty answer. Similarly Romney did not commit a gaffe, but tripped over himself. Like neogaf likes to say, it's bad optics.

For sure. I was simply saying that, in my opinion, Romney did an adequate job and did not decisively lose, and I got jumped on for not calling the binder thing a gaffe. He definitely had some bad moments, but overall he didn't fall flat on his face like I was hoping.

Link

The Autumn Wind
For sure. I was simply saying that, in my opinion, Romney did an adequate job and did not decisively lose, and I got jumped on for not calling the binder thing a gaffe. He definitely had some bad moments, but overall he didn't fall flat on his face like I was hoping.
I thought Obama did a great job of calling him out and getting him flustered. Romney avoided specifics as usual, dropped the ball on Libya, and reinforced his lack of appeal with women.

He might not have fallen on his face, but I'd say he definitely stumbled.

apana

Starfox Metroid Fusion Saga......oh wait that surprise is for later. Carry on then, it is obviously Obama's C- grade in Organic Chemistry. He can't hide now.

markatisu

Would be amazing if it is the Swiss amnesty for Romney.

Its got to be something against Romney, if it was about Obama they would be frothing at the mouth to release it. Especially after last nights debate performance

Waiting till the 22nd is going to give early Obama voters another week

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Its got to be something against Romney, if it was about Obama they would be frothing at the mouth to release it. Especially after last nights debate performance

Makes sense I suppose. Although the birthers aren't exactly known for their intelligence.

smurfx

get some go again
damn if i knew creating such a website can give you so many hits i would of done it and then sold the rights to what is revealed to a company. october surprise is that both the candidates love coca cola!

if its an obama document, for sure it's some birther shit.

if it's romney, it's going to be tax related, and still a felony anyways. not only that, the romney camp will spew it as an underhanded tactic by the left to try and muddy the election.

romney doesn't have to admit its validity. he can deny all the way to nov 6th and no one can prove anything.

pigeon

Banned
I work with tax forms all day. That is totally a blurred out Form 1040.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/f1040--2007.pdf

Compare the other documents in the list to:

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1624&bih=842

it has blotted out lines all over the place. Meaning it's something to do with national security is my bet.

Just to prevent ID theft charges. Notice that where the blotted out bit is on the first form is exactly where you put social security numbers on the 1040.

VALIS

Scanned the last few pages, didn't see this yet:

Romney Told Bosses to Tell Their Employees Whom to Vote For

Mitt Romney wants your vote. And if you're a small business owner, he wants your employees' votes as well and insists that there's nothing wrong with giving them a little guidance this election cycle. On June 6, Romney led a conference call with support from the über-conservative National Federation of Independent Business and -- to cut to the chase -- urged the bosses on the call to persuade their employees to vote for him in the upcoming election.

"I hope you make it very clear to your employees what you believe is in the best interest of your enterprise and therefore their job and their future in the upcoming elections," said Romney in a recording obtained by In These Times. "Nothing illegal about you talking to your employees about what you believe is best for the business, because I think that will figure into their election decision, their voting decision and of course doing that with your family and your kids as well."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/poli...ld-employers-tell-employees-whom-vote/58076/#

More article and full audio at the link.

SmokeMaxX

Might be waiting for right before the debate to help shift people's opinions going into it. Could be an anti-Obama document if so since he's favored to win this debate.

pigeon

Banned
The green highlighting one is the most interesting one to me -- kind of looks like a bank statement, but there's some sort of seal in the top left. Hmm.

Link

The Autumn Wind
The twist is that Romney was lazy and filed out a 1040EZ
Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The green highlighting one is the most interesting one to me -- kind of looks like a bank statement, but there's some sort of seal in the top left. Hmm.

Considering it is supposedly like 5 or 6 pages long it won't be a birther thing, I suppose bank statement or taxes make the most sense.

Doesn't really look like a TD F 90-22.1, 8621, or 8938. :-/
I worked on a few of these.
Those wouldn't necessarily show someone taking and amnesty. Those had special forms I'd imagine.

It definitely looks tax related. I don't see how this could be Obama related.

If it is against mitt best to wait while the debate topic is hot. Then as it dies down bring out the finishing move.

Damn. Four days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom