• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananas

Banned
Those wouldn't necessarily show someone taking and amnesty. Those had special forms I'd imagine.

It definitely looks tax related. I don't see how this could be Obama related.

If it is against mitt best to wait while the debate topic is not. Then as it dies down bring out the finishing move.

Damn. Four days?

This should be revealed the morning before the debate, correct?

If this is even real. Could be a hoax for all we know.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You're right, it looks like an 1120. A corporation income tax form. Bain related?

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1120.pdf

There was a page with a big symbol on the top left corner. Any corporate tax forms with something like that?

This should be revealed the morning before the debate, correct?

If this is even real. Could be a hoax for all we know.

5:30 EST on the 22nd apparently.

It crap than,Obama didn't look or sounded nervous not one time.

This is something stupid and a waste of time.

Might be Romney, they didn't say which side it was for. But yea probably shit.

pigeon

Banned
There was a page with a big symbol on the top left corner. Any corporate tax forms with something like that?

It's a seal -- could be anything, really. Obviously the government sends out lots of letters with seals in the top left. They're usually pretty cheap on colored ink, though.

They say it's five separate documents, one two pages long.

Probably bullshit, I guess.

kingkitty

it better be worth it dammit. I want a secret video of Mitt saying the N-word. I want Obama being caught calling Mitt a mormon cracker.

but it'll probably be like the last Tucker Carlson attempt.

Twitter account almost makes it sound like its Libya related just by the notion of contradicting lublic statenents. But again it definitely looks more tax related in the images. And I just don't think they'd hold onto Libya stuff this long.

Why would a Romney supporter not release this ASAP when they are behind?

Hmmm

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's a seal -- could be anything, really. Obviously the government sends out lots of letters with seals in the top left. They're usually pretty cheap on colored ink, though.

They say it's five separate documents, one two pages long.

Probably bullshit, I guess.

Most likely, but it is fun to imagine though. Isn't it?

Twitter account almost makes it sound like its Libya related just by the notion of contradicting lublic statenents. But again it definitely looks more tax related in the images. And I just don't think they'd hold onto Libya stuff this long.

Hmmm
Maybe to blindside Obama just before the national security debate? Who knows.

The first page most definitely looks like a Tax return on a closer examination.

Loudninja

Hmmm
None of these fools would know anything about Libya.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
At least there's a countdown so 4 days from now we'll know definitively that its bullshit, none of this "we have something and we may or may not release" it nonsense.

Maybe to blindside Obama just before the national security debate? Who knows.

The first page most definitely looks like a Tax return on a closer examination.
Would be no time to get it into the debate. Not sure why it would be released onthe day of he debate rather than the day before.

I'm going to hold on to Swiss amnesty hope. Gift to kids second.

Slime

Banned
It's already been said 34954375 times, but I really wish Mother Jones held off on the 47% video until now. This race would be indisputably over. Obama was doing perfectly fine in late September thanks to the convention.

jbug617

Banned
Sounds like something Drudge would prop up. I think whatever it is might be fake. Remember when Trump wanted to see Obama's college application to see what he put on his application. Maybe it's some sort financial aid forms.

bananas

Banned
Sounds like something Drudge would prop up.

The way this twitter account keeps going on doesn't make it sound like any right wing blogger.

This is either someone trolling us (most likely) or a liberal who's being an asshole. (possible, but less likely).

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Romney brought up Obama's own pension last night out of nowhere and unprompted. Perhaps it has something to do with that?

Karakand

Those wouldn't necessarily show someone taking and amnesty. Those had special forms I'd imagine.

Aside from the forms governing foreign assets (which aren't unique to that event), it was mostly like filing an amended return.

Anyways my bet is on some kind of state form. Possibly an application of some sort.

Forever

Banned
October Surprise ‏@OctSurprise
@Raebie 5 docs. One has two pages. All related, however.

Romney brought up Obama's own pension last night out of nowhere and unprompted. Perhaps it has something to do with that?

I think that turned out to be an Illinois state legislature pension or something silly which all the elected officials there have.

5:30 EST on the 22nd apparently.

Amateur hour, misses the papers if its actual news.

Probably some ridiculous GOP tiny detail they make a shit about but nobody cares about

AKA: Look, on Obamas tax form.....THE SIGNATURE LOOKS LIKE A HAMMER AND SICKLE IF YOU ZOOM AND ENHANCE!

Or.... on line 42, a period is missing! Is Obama screwing with decimal points to avoid paying taxes?!?!?!

apana

Obama's acceptance letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I did find it suspicous when he said Muggles cling to their guns and religion.

What a twist!

This election can't end soon enough.

thefro

It's already been said 34954375 times, but I really wish Mother Jones held off on the 47% video until now. This race would be indisputably over. Obama was doing perfectly fine in late September thanks to the convention.

Mark Halperin has hinted a few times that the Obama campaign has some oppo research on Romney they've been very patiently sitting on.

Aside from the forms governing foreign assets (which aren't unique to that event), it was mostly like filing an amended return.

Anyways my bet is on some kind of state form. Possibly an application of some sort.
Ooh these could be Utah or Massachusetts returns. Good call. No idea what those look like.

Romney's Service Manual

edit: or his schematics

jackbauer.jpg

markatisu

The first one is def tax related, the blacked out parts would be where the numbers go.

I would bet if it was real its related to Romney's taxes in some form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom