• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim-E

I'll check out the dinner footage later, but Romney can be kind of funny. I'll admit to laughing at his line about Obama spending his anniversary with him at the beginning of the first debate.

Sometimes I feel like PoliGAF needs a guide.

Listen to: Cyan, GhaleonEB, Jackson50
Troll with or otherwise ignore: PD
Panic with: Diablos and CS
Be calm with: Black Mamba, pigeon, loudninja, Tim-E, Forever
Harass PD, make sarcastic/joking responses, fake panic with: Dax, ryutaro's mama
Appreciate trolling of: Incognito

Something like that.

Amended.

LOCK

Why aren't old people (aka Romney voters) voting early? They have nothing else to do. Is the Romney ground game so bad they can't pick them up and drive them?

If most are like my grandparents, they all like to socialize.

According to them some people change their minds while talking with friends and so forth.

Tim-E

Twitter said that Obama said this:

""I had a lot more energy in second debate. I was well rested after a nice long nap I had during the first debate.""

:lol

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Okay, caught up.

If the polls are correct, Obama has already won the election because he has such a huge lead in people that have already voted in swing states.

But I'll be humble until election day, maybe get some popcorn ready.

Really interested in policy short term regarding:
1. Payroll tax cut.
2. Capital gains/corporate tax loopholes
3. Infrastructure and scientific investments.

Economy is about to get extremely bullish when Europe stops it's faux crisis. I'd prefer a lot of domestic money go into networking, roads (old and automated friendly), and fusion.

I hope this makes the GOP finally either become sane or get replaced by another party.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
538 forecast actually increased to 65.7 from 64.8 yesterday, despite the Gallup poll. Nate's not buying it. Good stuff.

Sorry, I know this post is old, but Nate doesn't touch his algorithm at all during the election cycle. He inputs everything and the percentages are calculated, no tweaking is done until the election is over.

giga

Sorry, I know this post is old, but Nate doesn't touch his algorithm at all during the election cycle. He inputs everything and the percentages are calculated, no tweaking is done until the election is over.
I didn't say that he changed his model. I'm saying that Nate clearly defined in his latest article why the latest Gallup is almost assuredly an outlier, given their history and the current national polls.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Obama on the daily show seems to keep on message about Libya. I hate that message though. Should drop it. It's ruined for Romney...why bother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom