• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

Sounds like we dodged a bullet. Just think how cold last winter would have been otherwise.
My question is in the warmer future, will Russians mellow out if their country isn't ridiculously cold? And if not, where will they send their criminals to after Siberia has melted?

I'm failing to understand why a woman would put pasties or duct tape on their nipples when going for a jog. Is this a nude jog?
Some people bleed when they run long distance. Is it called chaffing? Anyway saw someone with blood all over his shirt for the first time not too long ago. Didn't even know about it before.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
February: +236,000

Imagine how much higher the number would have been if it wasn't for Obama's job killing tax hikes.

edit: That appears to be the fourth highest jobs number ever since Obama took office.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...ls-hillary-big-time-among-latinos.php?ref=fpb

The survey, conducted by Quinnipiac University, tested a variety of possible 2016 pairings with 1,944 registered voters and had a margin of error of +/-2.2 percent. Clinton led Rubio by a 50-34 margin, including 60-24 among Latino voters. Rubio performed worse than Chris Christie overall, who trailed Clinton 45-37 nationally, and only slightly better with Latinos, where Christie was down 62-23. Paul Ryan also performed weak against Clinton, losing 50-38 in an overall matchup and even worse with Latino voters, 69-21.
He's gonna save the party

It's why I hope this is Reid's last term as well.

Didn't he say it was?

Chichikov

I'm failing to understand why a woman would put pasties or duct tape on their nipples when going for a jog. Is this a nude jog?
It's not only women.

bOCfm3y.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Does the guy who played him know Jefferson rejected the divinity of Christ?

Nah.

What the hell are you talking about? Everyone knows that all the founding fathers were hardcore Christians who wanted the Bible to be taught in public schools.

More twisted figures to support whatever it is the Administration is trying to convince us is the state of the economy. I don't believe the figures are truly up in a positive way. Lies through statistical manipulation comes to mind.
I won't believe these numbers unless next month shows the unemployment rate go up by 5 points.

PhoenixDark said:
As I said earlier, give me Reid over Shumer any day of the week
I think Schumer would be more engaged with the media in selling the Dems' agenda, but probably do less overall.

Durbin would be good though.

Chichikov

I know about chafing but I always was under the impression you use a form of lube like vaseline.

Anyway good jobs report. Good thing the govt won't get in the way of the recove...oh right.
I never used anything and never had any trouble, I don't think I even heard of this issue before I moved to the US.

Fuchsdh

I never used anything and never had any trouble, I don't think I even heard of this issue before I moved to the US.
I think you have to be an ultra hardcore/long distance runner for that to be an issue. I ran 40-50 miles a week for cross country and I never did that to myself.

Chichikov

I couldn't care less about that. Woman was squatting in a $3 million home and driving a jaguar? Throw the book at her. Fine with me.
She seems to be a sovereign citizen, so fuck her, but in general, I can think of few infractions less harmful to society than squatting on a foreclosed house owned by a bank.

I do wonder why they had to use SWAT on her.
No, wait, I don't.

lDvCBbi.jpg

She seems to be a sovereign citizen, so fuck her, but in general, I can think of few infractions less harmful to society than squatting on a foreclosed house owned by a bank.

I do wonder why they had to use SWAT on her.
No, wait, I don't.

lDvCBbi.jpg

At the end of the day her crime ranks quite low on the criminal totem poll but I simply don't have any patience nor compassion for squatters who choose to squat in mansions and drive jags.

Gay marriage is heading for a full vote in Minnesota

ST. PAUL, Minnesota — A bill to make gay marriage legal in Minnesota has the votes to clear one of its first major legislative hurdles, despite loud protests from opponents at a rally Thursday at the Capitol.

Hundreds of gay marriage opponents crowded the Capitol's rotunda, trying to slow momentum on the effort to repeal the state law defining marriage as between a man and a woman. "We believe it's a perversion of God's best intentions for his people," said Carolyn Alm, a demonstrator from Chisago City.

But the bill was already headed for a key boost in the House Civil Law Committee: nine of 17 members on that committee told The Associated Press they would vote for the bill, enough to send it on to the full House.

Both House Civil Law and the Senate Judiciary Committee scheduled hearings next Tuesday on the bill, and its success in Senate Judiciary looks nearly as likely. Four of eight members told the AP they'd vote yes; a fifth, DFL Sen. Barb Goodwin, said she supports gay marriage but is uncomfortable moving so quickly to legalize it in Minnesota. The bill's sponsor, Sen. Scott Dibble, said he was confident of winning over Goodwin.
If it passes it's going to be by a very slim margin. But still, I'm hopeful!

This would be an amazing turnabout from amending the Constitution to ban it, and it's all thanks to having a Democratic legislature vs. a Republican one. Movement on this and early voting in Minnesota is the basis for a piece I'm writing for DHP soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom