• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
On the fun side, the GOP clown fiesta proceeds apace. Rubio in fifth, Jeb third, Kasich second is basically the ideal possible outcome. I don't think I could've scripted it better.

Like I said, Bernie loses me with the "political revolution" stuff:

Nate CohnVerified account
‏@Nate_Cohn
Sanders called tonight the beginning of a revolution, but Dem turnout in completed areas is 14 percent lower than 2008. GOP up 12 since '12.

Diablos

Maybe Hillary just doesn't want it enough.

No, but seriously, this isn't great for her. If Bernie really broke even with minority voters as that one poster in the primary thread said, and that carries over even a little bit, then she's really not in a good place.
Indeed. It's very concerning. Bernie shouldn't even be on her radar. Anxious for SC results...

yoga pants are revolting. why dont we all just walk around in pajamas and crocs with socks while we're at it. have some standards people and stop being so thirsty

‏@Nate_Cohn
Sanders called tonight the beginning of a revolution, but Dem turnout in completed areas is 14 percent lower than 2008. GOP up 12 since '12.

Yea. Dem turnout is low...

What about Independents?

Yoda

I believe that campaign shake up is in order for Hillary. A muddled message and too much negativity is going to make this primary closer than it should be

I don't think Hillary is suffering from a staff problem. She needs to stop looking for new ways to attack Bernie or expand wedges in his demographic weaknesses. Her largest issue is people don't believe she is authentic. She needs to win voters on her ideas and vision of the country, her speeches are always about her (she does have an impressive resume) and not about the people she's speaking to.

‏@Nate_Cohn

I'm not worried about the turnout since '08 was such a hot race. Everyone knew that Sanders was going to win NH this year. It does call into question the 'political revolution' though.

Makai

Rubio is apologizing to his campaign.

"It's not on you. It's on me. What happened Saturday will never happen again"

AND THEN HE FUCKING SAYS "for the last 7 years we had a president..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom