• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Banned
Rubio is apologizing to his campaign.

"It's not on you. It's on me. What happened Saturday will never happen again"

AND THEN HE FUCKING SAYS "for the last 7 years we had a president..."

You know how we talk about automation now and again, yeah?

Ever wonder if Marco is a deep learning robot, trying to learn from speaking and audience feedback?

Bronx-Man

Banned

Let's dispel the fiction that Marco Rubio knows what he's doing.

East Lake

At this point I'm almost wishing his dumb ass would have made it to the general so he could be blown up by Hillary.

Owzers

Rubio's 25 second speeches are going to be great at the next debate, he'll shuffle them up a bit. Maybe he'll start by saying Hillary is disqualified to be a president and then his Obama stuff.

dramatis

I'm so upset about how I was treated like a tool by Bernie staffers that after months of working on the campaign I don't event want to hear his acceptance speech. I will likely never be involved in a campaign again because I can't handle being treated like that again.
I'm sorry for your bad experience. I did some volunteering and honestly, the staff varies by the person. Don't let this one ruin your image of all campaigns.

Take a nice long warm bath, go to bed, and wake up feeling better tomorrow that you don't have to canvass and whatnot anymore.

So Hillary supporters, do you guys think Sanders could win against Trump?

I think Sanders would be a slight favorite against Trump since The Don is hated by pretty much everyone except for working class whites. Clinton would be a huge favorite and would probably flip the Senate back to the Dems. Which is why I support her.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
They don't check party affiliation at the NH primaries IIRC

so they're be no way to get those numbers
They do. Once I gave my name they handed me a Democratic ballot.
I'm sorry for your bad experience. I did some volunteering and honestly, the staff varies by the person. Don't let this one ruin your image of all campaigns.

Take a nice long warm bath, go to bed, and wake up feeling better tomorrow that you don't have to canvass and whatnot anymore.
That I am happy about. Canvassing blows.

I'm so upset about how I was treated like a tool by Bernie staffers that after months of working on the campaign I don't event want to hear his acceptance speech. I will likely never be involved in a campaign again because I can't handle being treated like that again.
I would just chalk it up to the staffers being overworked themselves, and you just got unlucky in dealing with a few bad apples. Don't lose faith.

In fairness, 20% has the same numbers in it as 0.2%

Damn establishment decimals.

So Hillary supporters, do you guys think Sanders could win against Trump?

If he can beat Hillary, and actually get the youth to turn up in the General, and find a way to heal some of the divide between his campaign and the DNC, and figure out how to not alienate every one who isn't obsessed with him.....maybe. Probably not, though.

Iolo

edit: Christie does not suspend his campaign. that's what I get for trusting political reporters

@ryanstruyk said:
CORRECTION: Christie NOT suspending his campaign tonight. He's going home to make a decision in New Jersey. Inaccurate tweet. I apologize.

Makai

"We will go to NJ tomorrow and make a decession on how to move foward."

Sounds like Christie will drop out and endorse Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom