• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Kasich is losing his own state to Trump. He's going to have to step up his game Thursday night in the debate if he wants to compete. He better go at Rubio hard.

"Wow guys, haha, durr that was crazy huh? Wild stuff haha herr derr"

Debate Kasich is WOAT Kasich

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kasich is losing his own state to Trump. He's going to have to step up his game Thursday night in the debate if he wants to compete. He better go at Rubio hard.

That's the key. He knows he isn't getting Trump voters. He can take Rubio voters, though.

PBY

Banned
I hate how these caucuses generate nearly zero media coverage until they're over.

We don't even get shitty reporting. We get nothing.

He's down 5 percentage points to Trump in the recent poll. And Trump has underperformed in every state, so far.

So, uh, Kasich isn't necessarily "losing."

Watching MSNBC but Ralston is on.....ugh. i'm on too many pills to drink.

Rubios people say he'll get 2nd.....25 points behind Trump is their estimate. LOL

PBY

Banned
Watching MSNBC but Ralston is on.....ugh. i'm on too many pills to drink.

Rubios people say he'll get 2nd.....25 points behind Trump is their estimate. LOL

Can Rubio fucking stop with the expectation managing already?

JFC if you want to be the front-runner, act like one. Not sure why, but his camp pisses me off so much.

JFC if you want to be the front-runner, act like one. Not sure why, but his camp pisses me off so much.

It's worked out for them. Rubio knows that the only he wins this it to knock out Kasich and Cruz, until then he just has to hold onto a firm 2nd place and hammer Cruz.

So woman (except America Ferrera?) Michigan graduates/athletes, and John Kasich/Chris Christie...

I think that's it.

I mean, maaaaybe Christie because of what he did to Robio.

Like Chris Matthews said, Rubio's turned 3rd place into an art form. So, he'll claim victory no matter what happens. Just absurd. Absolutely absurd.

Nevada's caucus is just a big mess.

Tarkus

I'd love a Rubio/Cruz rap battle en Español, but the more they talk in Spanish, the more they turn off the base. And Trump just has to roll his eyes, hook his thumb at them, and say, "I'm building an even higher wall."
Rubio's Spanish is better than Melkr's. It would be murder.

OmniOne

So now Weaver is on Erin Burnett.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but this guy is always on the tv. You rarely see Mook on anything.

Just seems odd?

User 406

Banned
Officially sent my ballot in for my Queen today.

I....I also didn't vote for Strickland in the primary. I know he's going to win. I know I'll vote and work for him, but I voted for Sittenfeld.

That's what primaries are for.

We're eschewing absentee voting this year, partly because Husted made it more aggravating to do for those of us without printers, and partly because I want to make absolutely god damn sure my vote against McGinty goes into the fucking machine. There's only like three things on the ballot that aren't uncontested judge seats anyway, so it's not like we'll even need to jot down notes.

So now Weaver is on Erin Burnett.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but this guy is always on the tv. You rarely see Mook on anything.

Just seems odd?
The Clinton campaign has a lot more potential surrogates other than staff.
Although, from her staff you're more likely to see people like Jennifer Palmieri or Brian Fallon talking to the press, because that's their job as communications people.

Hi BoboBrazil,

See you at the event!
Thanks,
Donald J. Trump for President

Wow he personally wants to meet with me. I feel privileged. I hope there isn't anyone there I know.

ivysaur12

Banned

We're eschewing absentee voting this year, partly because Husted made it more aggravating to do for those of us without printers, and partly because I want to make absolutely god damn sure my vote against McGinty goes into the fucking machine. There's only like three things on the ballot that aren't uncontested judge seats anyway, so it's not like we'll even need to jot down notes.

Who'd you vote for instead? Sestak?

Most of my local races were uncontested.

However, I'm working the polls in the morning on the 15th. I'm also going to go with my Berniebro driving some people to the polls. Most of them live near me and are older. Reliable Hillary voters, I'm sure. I offered to help by printing off absentee ballots, but they were adamant they wanted to go to the polls.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Just wear a hat and mustache to disguise yourself. Don't want to be on camera for posterity!

I think I posted about this before - but my dad went to one when it was in our hometown, and he actually said it was kind of fun in a weird way. (Mind you, he's a south asian man with a beard). By about the midway point, he was one of the most beloved people there, because people were asking him how to take pictures and stuff with their phone and my dad used to work in tech support and was showing them how to use their tech.

User 406

Banned
Who'd you vote for instead? Sestak?

What? No, this is Ohio. Tim McGinty is the fucker who is currently Cuyahoga County Prosecutor, and tanked the cases against Michael Brelo and Timothy Loehmann. If he doesn't lose the primary, I'm voting for his Republican opponent in the general.

ivysaur12

Banned
What? No, this is Ohio. Tim McGinty is the fucker who is currently Cuyahoga County Prosecutor, and tanked the cases against Michael Brelo and Timothy Loehmann. If he doesn't lose the primary, I'm voting for his Republican opponent in the general.

Oh, Tim McGinty, not Katie McGinty.

HylianTom

Banned
I think I posted about this before - but my dad went to one when it was in our hometown, and he actually said it was kind of fun in a weird way. (Mind you, he's a south asian man with a beard). By about the midway point, he was one of the most beloved people there, because people were asking him how to take pictures and stuff with their phone and my dad used to work in tech support and was showing them how to use their tech.
That's hysterical.

I'd go, without a doubt. Probably in some sort of disguise. It'd feel weeeeird.

My husband has a bucket list item that he wants someday: to go to a Republican rally that we are certain will end-up on TV, dress as incredibly stereotypical redneck characters, somehow get positioned on-camera behind the candidate - and begin to make-out right in the middle of the speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom