• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
NH - Emerson

Trump 31%
Bush 16%
Kasich 13%
Rubio 12%
Cruz 11%

http://www.theecps.com
giphy.gif

Christie taking down Rubio was like Goku holding Raditz in place so Piccolo could kill him.

Now they're both going to be hit by Trump's special beam cannon and it will be glorious.

I hope Sanders learns how to effectively campaign for the black vote. Visit black churches, community events, don't ignore the largest black festival in any state, maybe don't use someone who has called Obama "the first niggerized black president" as a campaign surrogate, etc. Clinton has been spectacularly taught she has a problem with young voters and is making some effort to mitigate that while the Sanders campaign seems perfectly content to draft up scenarios in which he can ignore blacks as much as possible.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Man Fox News is buying hard into the Rubio spin that the attack on him is a liberal media conspiracy because he criticized Obama and are afraid of him.

So much "Rubio repeated himself but what he repeated is dead on and should be repeated!".

Surprised how fast and overwhelming this narrative has become in the conservative media. Red State is pushing it too.

Their first golden child collapsed. Their second golden child is collapsing. Whatever it takes...

I hope Sanders learns how to effectively campaign for the black vote. Visit black churches, community events, don't ignore the largest black festival in any state, maybe don't use someone who has called Obama "the first niggerized black president" as a campaign surrogate, etc. Clinton has been spectacularly taught she has a problem with young voters and is making some effort to mitigate that while the Sanders campaign seems perfectly content to draft up scenarios in which he can ignore blacks as much as possible.
He marched with Dr. King, though.

Hillary in Flint, by the way, was just amazing. That was not pandering. That was her trying to figure out what in the hell she could actually do to fix this disgusting shit that's going down. Reading comments on her Facebook page was really interesting to me. There were several women of color who were community activists who were making great points about the ways in which AA voters perceive candidates attempting to win their vote. I know that's an over simplification, but some of them were really making insightful points about how to be an ally and engage properly. It was interesting to me to read.

If I never have to listen to this guy talk about health insurance coverage again (he's on hour 2 now) I'll gladly vote for Bernie Sanders. Hell, I'd vote for Waterboy 9000 if I never had to listen to this again. OMG. He just said "Don't blame me we don't cover domestic partners anymore since the gays can get married." And the supervisor just told him that he talked enough and he could wait for him in his office. I think the dude just got fired....

That NH poll....there is no one who knows who is going to come in 2nd on the GOP side. I can say with relative certainty Hillary will edge out Gov McSexy Pants for a safe 2nd. Maybe.

HylianTom

Banned
That NH poll....there is no one who knows who is going to come in 2nd on the GOP side. I can say with relative certainty Hillary will edge out Gov McSexy Pants for a safe 2nd. Maybe.

No no no.. Hillary's going to get absolutely schlonged tomorrow. She's in trouble - in freefall, even! It's going to be horrible!

kirblar

Apparently you could get 2:1 money betting on the field (against Trump) in Iowa. I need to start following betting lines again.

Man the King of Spain is hot af:

felipe-vi1.jpg

But does he eat humble pie?

I got a drink last night. I'm fine. Honestly.
I want to marry the guy in the cubicle across from me so bad. He's adorable. I'll never see him again after this week. :(

See, this was what we planned all along. We got all the liberals to agree to letting us get married, and now we're subtly taking over everywhere and everything. Did you know we've got gay wedding planners now!? I mean, the audacity.

Anyway, I wish whoever is sending out these Hillary fund raising emails would capitalize the title of the emails like a normal person would. The Carvill ones are hilarious, but the ones from Bill are just kinda sad and weirdly formatted.

Wait, so are the wedding planners gay, or are the planners planning gay weddings? And, if the latter, are the gay wedding planners gay as well? :)

Maybe part of the problem is that much of Sanders' base is white voters that he can't afford to alienate with talk of how Black Lives Matter. Also, he returns to "economic inequality" the way that Marco Rubio returns to "Barack Obama knows exactly what he's doing".

Though, I have great respect for Nina Turner, Killer Mike, and other black people who are publicly supporting Sanders. Well, except for Dear Brother Cornel West.

Also, he returns to "economic inequality" the way that Marco Rubio returns to "Barack Obama knows exactly what he's doing".
He's better at masking it. Although, not so much that it isn't noticeable - it is. But he's telling his base what they want to hear about millionuhs and billionuhs. The GOP don't want to hear that Barack Obama knows what he's doing four times in a row.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Super Bowl last night was totally a virtual tie.

danm999

At one point I read it as Rubio attempting to point out the dissonance in conservative messaging lots of us see here that Obama is simultaneously a weak, ineffectual mom jeans wearing flop and also Super Allah the divider tyrant mastermind.

Rubio was trying to push he was actually the latter which proved two important things; you can be an effective, competent person who pushes an agenda even if you're a first term Senator, and that Obama must be defeated at all costs because he and his Democratic successor would change the country irrevocably (lots of his rhetoric is bound up on this election because the "last chance" to right the ship with regards to America).

But whoever gave him the line didn't make sure that he understood it which is why he couldn't expand on it or do anything but repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom