• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
LOL

Screen_Shot_2016_02_08_at_5_32_14_PM.png

VIRTUAL

TIE

THROBBING

ERECTION

Volatility also characterized the GOP race during this same period. Trump skidded from 37% on Thursday to 22% on Saturday. However, he surged to 33% on Sunday, following his GOP debate performance. Overall, Bush trended upward, from 12% on Thursday to 19% on Saturday and 21% on Sunday. His gain seemed to be at Rubio’s expense. Rubio fell from a high of 17% on Friday to single digits on Sunday.
Holding-Hands-GIF.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So apparently it's likely Bloomberg runs if Hillary loses. That means all the Bush, Rubio, and Hillary money goes his way if Trump wins. He'd probably manage to attract Democrats scared of Sanders losing to Trump, and a few Republicans not too hooked on the gun issue and who don't want Trump.

Gonna be a long stressful campaign.

PBY

Banned
So apparently it's likely Bloomberg runs if Hillary loses. That means all the Bush, Rubio, and Hillary money goes his way. He'd probably manage to attract Democrats scared of Sanders losing to Trump, and a few Republicans not too hooked on the gun issue and who don't want Trump.

Gonna be a long stressful campaign.

Sanders isn't going to be president of the USA.

Its not going to happen.

An election with Bloomberg running in the middle of Trump and Sanders would be interesting.

I don't know if I could pick the winner.

Someone more versed than I, what occurs when nobody gets to 270 again?

NeoXChaos

amy walter ‏@amyewalter 7m7 minutes ago
Your daily reminder that at this point, when we talk about 'young people’ & young women in NH & IA we are talking about whites 1/2

amy walter ‏@amyewalter 4m4 minutes ago
In @maristpoll from late Jan. HRC losing NH under-45 y.o. by 50 pts but in SC, where electorate more diverse HRC wins under 45 by 9 pts.

expect a racial and age gap in SC?

18-29 whites go for bernie while Hillary wins 18-29 blacks? Same with white women vs black women?

Ya'll just think I'm a big ol'whore. I'm really not. I mean...it's not for lack of trying, mind.

So, just to make sure, every time I put out for my Berniebro does that help or hurt Hillary. I need to know this information ASAP. Cause, I might have really hurt her chances last night...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
An election with Bloomberg running in the middle of Trump and Sanders would be interesting.

The House of Representatives gets to pick.

expect a racial and age gap in SC?

18-29 whites go for bernie while Hillary wins 18-29 blacks? Same with white women vs black women?

I would assume so. I haven't seen breakdowns that specific though.

Gruco

Banned
Random thought. I find Jeb the least offensive Republican. I respect that he's really the only one willing to throw himself in front of a Trump Truck, and his self-deprecation while campaigning really cracks me up. And he seems like the one least inclined to throw out canned horseshit. Like, he seems to think it's important to answer questions truthfully. Guy just seems like a genuine nerdy dude.

Obviously, he's not an acceptable president. But it's the same feeling I had about Ron Paul. I just respect the guy.

House of Reps elects I believe. Right?

So Adam's sexual activies is our new metric for movement in the polls?

I can dig it.

I love it. It is law.

Ya'll just think I'm a big ol'whore. I'm really not. I mean...it's not for lack of trying, mind.

Try harder Adam.. I believe in you.

Ballpark figure:

How many people do I have to sleep with to completely fuck over Rubio. Because, if I have to take one (or seventy) for the team....I will.

Congressman Darrell Issa, a supporter of Marco Rubio’s presidential bid, defended the Florida senator’s recent debate performance in a radio interview on Monday, calling Chris Christie “a lot overweight” in the process.

“He was told in a domineering fashion by a slightly overweight governor—okay he wasn’t slightly, he’s a lot overweight, I’m in a position to understand that,” Issa told Boston Herald Radio while defending Rubio’s four-time repeated line during the debate that President Obama knows what he’s doing.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...tie-a-lot-over?utm_term=.ka5VYo8Mq#.ddVlwVYgL

Rubio's fans are pure class.

Right to Rise beating the shit out of people this week.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jeb's team (I know it's a super PAC, but let's not pretend it isn't Jeb's team) is on point this week.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The thing that irritated me most about Rubio in the debates was easily his ridiculous "attack" on Joe Biden being older. It made no sense, was completely off-topic, and was incredibly rude.

depends on how many "donations" you've received from Wall Street

I mean, there's that one bathroom that has the hole cut out....so, I mean, a few donations....but, like, I didn't get their name, so I think that's fine. There was no reporting mechanism, which is the main thing, right?

The thing that irritated me most about Rubio in the debates was easily his ridiculous "attack" on Joe Biden being older. It made no sense, was completely off-topic, and was incredibly rude.

"Makes no sense, completely off-topic and incredibly rude" is a good tagline for the GOP.

I mean, there's that one bathroom that has the hole cut out....so, I mean, a few donations....but, like, I didn't get their name, so I think that's fine. There was no reporting mechanism, which is the main thing, right?

So things "trickled down" from the job creators Adam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom