• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

She's always really effective talking on these issues. Probably because she's passionate about it.

Give a complete breakdown on your FP mentality, but briefly. Fuck outta here with that.

She's killing these policy questions. Maybe they wouldn't be running out of time if they haven't wasted time with stupid question they could get to more policy

Brinbe

Zero surprise, she is fucking killing it on actual policy.

Why the fuck is this idiot conducting this forum though? Stick to Today, Matt.

Joeytj

Banned
"We're fast running out of time" Da fuq, how long is this forum? 20 minutes for each candidate?

No doubt Laurer is a tv presenter, not a journalist. He only worries about timetables and the running the show.

Diablos

I doubt Trump has access to the feed. Besides when has he ever memorized anything.

Is this really the last question? This hardly seemed worth watching if so.
All it takes is an aide with a smart phone. Trump knows what is being said.

Brinbe

Matt Lauer is so miscast here, it's ridiculous.

Is Brian Williams still in the doghouse? Chucky Todd too busy? No good at all.

Anyway, here comes the ultimate hate watch.

The short answers definitely benefit Trump who doesn't know jack shit about any of these topics in depth.

Also I don't think Lauer was expecting Clinton to go after Trump at the end there lol

royalan

In a fair and just world, I don't see how Trump can come across better here.

Hillary just displayed a complete and comprehensive knowledge of foreign policy, the threats facing the world, and all the players involved. She got a little rattled with the email question, but the last two thirds were a slam dunk.

I mean, there's no way Trump can match that.

But we don't live in a fair and just world.

So I'll start biting my nails.

Yeah this should have been an hour for each person especially since they hyped it up as an event never before seen on television! Because of the fact that I guess two candidates usually wait for the debates I guess?

"Excuse me"-Watch: how many in 30 minutes?

Frank Luntz ‏@FrankLuntz 5m5 minutes ago
If Trump simply shows good judgement in his foreign policy answers tonight, he wins the forum.

#NBCNewsForum

Frank Luntz ‏@FrankLuntz 3m3 minutes ago
Yes, there's a different standard on foreign policy for Candidate Trump than Clinton.

He isn't a lifelong politician. #NBCNewsForum

Asshole.

She did well. Also, stop freaking out. Trump has been to known to even handle softball questions poorly. Remember his O'Rilley interview about blacks and police? Mess and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom