• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefro

That was good.

Trump's going to have a hard time being that Alpha, let alone answering the questions.

Hopefully he gets grilled as hard as Clinton.

Sianos

Why did they ask Hillary some questions about foreign policy at this email town hall? Typical media can't focus on what really matters, as usual.

I assume after the break they'll ask Trump about the time he was accused of deliberately deleting email evidence and his company's suspicious lack of email retention policy? Since after all, this is an email town hall.

Syncytia

Whoever decided this was worth putting together for such a short time of questions is an idiot.

I'd guess their justification is to keep short to not bore people, but it's nearly to the point that the whole ting is worthless.

Not sure why people on Twitter are that shocked that Colin Powell advised Hillary to break the rules and then lied about it.

I mean, I like Colin Powell, but he was a part of the Iraq War.

Uhh, not that many truthful and to-the-teller people that were a part of that.

Trump's voters are the only group of the people in America that actually still support the Iraq War according to polling.

So Trump's brazen lying about being against it from the beginning has the strange issue of his people disagreeing with his (imaginary) stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom