• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
How's that cough, chILLary?

IANsbyY.png

Boke1879

It's good that she's getting grilled because she should be able to answer this effectively by now.

But I'm not sure if she's convincing in her answer and yeah, that's not her fault. Because people aren't looking for an answer.

You gotta calm down fam. No one is going to happy with her answers

Brinbe

This is a good question.

And I am calm, just being honest with my assessment. She's and the campaign have been hiding away for weeks doing fundraisers, she should be on her game now.

Are there questions or statements? You are clearly a hawk, how do you respond? You corrupted our intelligence networks, how do you respond?

What the fuck.

Diablos

And now you get why she won't do a press conference. Haha.
Only thing is if she did these before maybe it wouldn't matter as much. Like it wouldn't sting as much right now because they can't open this with email questions if they talked about it in 500 press conferences.

Boke1879

Only thing is if she did these before maybe it wouldn't matter as much. Like it wouldn't sting as much right now because they can't open this with email questions if they talked about it in 500 press conferences.

This is always going to be a hot issue. It's why they keep bringing it up.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Sure they can, and probably would.

Joeytj

Banned
What the fuck, did Matt asked something or did he make a statement? UGH.

I guess the question was about Iran.

Bury him Hillary

Diablos

The tone of Lauer's questions are totally "fuck you we set you up for this". Smug piece of shit.

Hillary's losing her patience. Not a good look

Boke1879

Yall the thing is. She's going to get grilled. And fair enough right? Lets be honest.

That said the contrast is how they treat Trump in comparison.

royalan

These questions are tough, and not at all in her favor.

But she's handling them well. She's coming off as knowledgeable and insistent. She's not letting herself be batted around.

Brinbe

Yall the thing is. She's going to get grilled. And fair enough right? Lets be honest.

That said the contrast is how they treat Trump in comparison.

Exactly, that's where my beef is. Journalists should grill politicians as hard as they can. It'll be an issue if Trump skates free.

Emarv

yup, no reason to diablos. this is fine. she's a detailed person. just wait for the contrast with Trump and lack of details.

Joeytj

Banned
For all the panicking here, she's not. She's not wilting down and she answered the VA questions very well and obviously knows her shit.

The email question was out of place, considering the 2nd question was just a repackaged version of it.

However, if they grill Trump, then I'm fine. Because, she has nailed these answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom