• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

I wanna believe this, but Obama bombed the first one BAD, and came back in the next two.

Second one had the whole "please proceed, governor" one though, didn't it? Felt like that one blew up majorly against Romney.

This one, she's had some stumbles but he's not coming across well at all.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nathan VanderKlippe
Nathan VanderKlippe – Verified account ‏@nvanderklippe

Explains publicly disagreeing with him “@funder: Update: We now have 4 sources confirming Pence is leaving ticket

IT IS HAPPENING

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Scott Dworkin ‏@funder 51m51 minutes ago
Scott Dworkin Retweeted Scott Dworkin
Update: We now have 4 sources confirming Pence is leaving the ticket. We linked 2 of them up with press. @KeepAmerGr8 #debate
Is it happening?

Boke1879

I told yall. This shit wasn't good for Trump. This debate actually really doesn't matter. She shut down that Bill shit. debate will get some play but this weekend is the big story.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Get ready for VP Giuliani or Trump.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't believe the Pence-is-leaving story because I think he'd wait to see how the debate goes, but his statement after the tape came out did sound like he might, and they might expect more to come out, so it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom