• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
Guys, no one here disagrees that Trump's answers are idiotic babble.

But how will that go over with the undecideds? He certainly feels like he's doing better than before in terms of presentation. Those zingers and hillary on the defense will be focused on.

I had high expectations after that perfect performance in the first debate, and Hillary hasn't been perfect. And while that shouldn't be a damning thing, not being perfect, but we all know that anything bad with Hillary is magnified to unreasonable proportions while the opposite happens with Donald.

I'll love if the post debate results are that Hillary wins decisively, but I'm worried it won't be as much of a landslide.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh my goodness. He rambles like he is senile.

But how will that go over with the undecideds? He certainly feels like he's doing better than before in terms of presentation. Those zingers and hillary on the defense will be focused on.

I had high expectations after that perfect performance in the first debate, and Hillary hasn't been perfect. And while that shouldn't be a damning thing, not being perfect, but we all know that anything bad with Hillary is magnified to unreasonable proportions while the opposite happens with Donald.

I'll love if the post debate results are that Hillary wins decisively, but I'm worried it won't be as much of a landslide.
it doesn't matter. Hillary just has to tie this. The first debate as always the lost important one. Trump has other bigger things to worry about and an okay second debate. He needs a standout performance.

His presentation is more subdued than last week, but he's still rambling and worse, he's really bad at talking to the crowd. He keeps turning to Hillary, but she's got her back to him while answering. It's more personal from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom