• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Trump didn't win, but he didn't get bitch slapped

On the other hand, I also can't think of what the media will grab onto from this debate. Stuff like "you'll be in jail" is appalling, but is it more newsworthy than the continued discussion of the audio tape?

Well, Raddatz was good. I'll say that.
rSeWp1F.jpg

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Basically 50/50, like how most debates end up.

We'll be back to talking about the leaked video and republican exodus from trump by tomorrow, if not tonight.

Tamanon

Banned
I thought Clinton was okay, not her best performance, because she kept going on the attack a little too much, but Trump looked like a total creep.

sphagnum

Banned
He managed to staunch the bleeding but is still gravely wounded. She took some hits but is still standing.

I think this will keep the GOP from breaking ranks even more but he won't gain more than like 2 points in the polls before the next debate.

Strimei

Clinton: C+
Trump: D+

Not great.

Yeah I'd say about a C+. Not great but decent.

Trump righted himself slightly after reeling but he's still got holes and the water's pouring in. The endorsements that were rescinded after teh tape aren't coming back. There's another tape coming, I'm sure.

While he had a few good moments, and Hillary had some bad stumbles, he still came off badly, I think. His body language was pretty looming and creepy, he rambled and lied again, argued with the moderators...

And hell, that fucking Supreme Court answer, what the hell was with it? He rambled about Hillary's funding her campaign.

I still can't hear anything else other than Trump threatening to jail his opponent during a presidential debate. I'm still stunned at that disgusting display.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump is going to get massacred in the last debate on foreign policy. He has zero idea what he is saying in those respects.

Hazmat

How is people's takeaway not that Trump said that he would appoint a prosecutor to put his political opponent in jail if he wins? What country are we living in?

Diablos

Trump probably didn't know the last thing he'd say about her would be something positive. It was like almost too nice for him. Haha i bet he's furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom