• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ac4fd8-e96f-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html

MIAMI — As local residents streamed into the West Dade Regional Library to vote early on Sunday, one of Marco Rubio’s volunteers instructed another in Spanish, “Seguir rezando” — keep praying.

A few steps away, Teresa Perez sat in her wheelchair wearing a white “Marco Rubio” baseball cap and holding a massive “Marco Rubio” poster.

“I’m here and my mom is dying right now. But we have to help Marco,” she said as she fought back tears.

omg go be with your mom

I haven't watched a single Trump rally.

Why do you guys do this to yourselves

I'd rather salivate over the possibility of winning like 20 senate seats

I fell asleep, and apparently I had a dream because I kept saying "Queen leave Trump's hair alone. He can't help it!" I think it's time for therapy.

PBY

Banned
22c93b8252e6f2b5c0f06cde4f2b0a61.13029.jpg

I haven't watched a single Trump rally.

Why do you guys do this to yourselves

I'd rather salivate over the possibility of winning like 20 senate seats
You havent lived the 2016 political season until you witnessed a Trump rally, with all it's glorious Trump Force One flyovers and a random protester beatdown.

T'Zariah

Banned
Downstairs, mom and aunt are watching MSNBC, some guy was spewing "Bernie doesn't believe in God!"

Immediate reaction from both more or less."Wow, he doesn't believe in God? Can't vote for that man."

Damn, son.

Slacker

Gotta give Trump credit - he appears to be taking unfiltered questions from the audience, including mic'ing the questioners so we can hear what they're asking.

studyguy

I have to hand it to him, he pivots so seamlessly from questions through elegant use of bullshit. That was a tax question and he turned it into people thanking him for a Vietnam memorial.

Slacker

For those not watching, Trump was talking about the attacks in Paris, lamenting that there were no bullets flying the other way at the terrorists. He said something like "If Todd Palin were there... actually, if Sarah were there. Forget about Todd, especially now."

Obviously not an intentionally malicious comment, but it was weird as hell. :)

More evidence Hillary Clinton is dooomed, doomed against Donald Trump

Latest USA TODAY/Rock the Vote poll shows Trump would be an electoral disaster for the GOP. While young people hate Hillary Clinton (Sanders has double digit lead over her among millennials ) versus Trump, Hillary has a 52%-19% lead with voters under 35! Nearly one in four Republicans under 35 would defect to the Democrats if the GOP nominated Trump against Clinton. Just 7% of Democrats would defect to the GOP.

The early vote in North Carolina was 56 percent white, 38 percent black among voters who participated in the Democratic primary. 82% reg D

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/709465863015956480

The early vote in North Carolina was 72% reg Rep 28% unaffiliated on the Republican side. 96% white, 1.5% undesignated, <1% black

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/709466169036640258

48 percent of NC early voters on the Republican side were 65 and over. 43 percent on the Democratic side were 65 and over.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/709466582070775808

Slacker

Small businessman asking Trump a question plugged his website. He's also asking a fairly substantive question, which Trump will answer with no substance whatsoever.

More evidence Hillary Clinton is dooomed, doomed against Donald Trump

Latest USA TODAY/Rock the Vote poll shows Trump would be an electoral disaster for the GOP. While young people hate Hillary Clinton (Sanders has double digit lead over her among millennials ) versus Trump, Hillary has a 52%-19% lead with voters under 35! Nearly one in four Republicans under 35 would defect to the Democrats if the GOP nominated Trump against Clinton. Just 7% of Democrats would defect to the GOP.
Yeah but BernieBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom