• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good time. I'm so happy for you, Adam!

<3. If you've never had OYO, you're missing out. Shit is AMAZING.

This is a very in-depth model, but I think I've identified a possible issue. Technically the Filet-O-Fish is a sandwich, not a burger.*

* Amazingly, Wikipedia and the McDonald's website have exactly opposite opinions as to which of these two items is a sandwich and which a burger. As a result this joke required way too much research time to write.

One of my best friends is a manager of a McDonalds in the UK. They call chicken sandwiches "Chicken Burgers" like god damn heathens.

Cruz people are doing robocalls in Florida claiming Rubio has dropped out race. Oh man, tonight is going to be entertaining.

Cruz does some form of this every week now.
When the chat opens, how do I access it? BTW what is everyone drinking tonight (besides Marcos tears). I've got a new sativa strain. I don't know why, but whenever I get high I LOVE to read political articles. Makes it seem like I'm reading a script for a West Wing episode.
Quote the post with the link and the link will show up in the text box between email tags.

I'm not sure I buy the assertion that the penis joke was what brought Rubio's downfall.

Marcomentum was never real, outside of a brief media-driven fantasy.

He was headed downwards regardless, but I believe the "robo" moment at the debate was more significant in him falling.

It's all conjecture anyways since it's pretty darn difficult to accurately point at ONE thing that brought a candidate's fall.

I think it did hurt him in that it turned off voters who otherwise would have considered him while the voters it would have appealed to were already backing Trump. That having been said, I think it was also something of a desperation move brought on by his campaign already struggling.

Cerium

Rubio and Bush out?

Obama Bill and Hillary are the most luckiest Democrats ever with their opponents.

The Republican party will be for generations wondering how they let these 3 keep getting await with it.
I don't think the Republicans had a better option than Romney in 2012.

noshten

Flying over Chicago today

image.jpg

studyguy

When the chat opens, how do I access it? BTW what is everyone drinking tonight (besides Marcos tears). I've got a new sativa strain. I don't know why, but whenever I get high I LOVE to read political articles. Makes it seem like I'm reading a script for a West Wing episode.

I went snowboarding out in Colorado two weeks ago and a friend of mine introduced to some Whiskey & Ginger beer with a twist of lime, he into a flask for me to ride down the mountain with. Never been a fan of whiskey but I've been stuck on it for a good minute. Got some makers and Bundaburg

I'm not sure I buy the assertion that the penis joke was what brought Rubio's downfall.

Marcomentum was never real, outside of a brief media-driven fantasy.

He was headed downwards regardless, but I believe the "robo" moment at the debate was more significant in him falling.

It's all conjecture anyways since it's pretty darn difficult to accurately point at ONE thing that brought a candidate's fall.
His polling and real voting numbers collapsed immediately afterwards. It's not a matter of marcomentum being real or not, he lost what support he already had. What else explains his sudden fall? It wasn't a gradual decline. Even Rubio only continued that strategy for a short time before abandoning it, suggesting that the internal numbers showed how it was damaging him.

pigeon

Banned
Jeb Bush and Chris Christie.

Not even kidding that's what all the pundits said at the time.

The best part is that they both stayed out of 2012 explicitly because they were prepping to run in 2016 when they thought they'd have a better shot at the White House.

Teggy

David Shuster &#8207;@DavidShuster 11m11 minutes ago
Shock Illinois exit poll: Hispanics voting 65-35 @BernieSanders over @hillaryclinton. If that holds, Clinton will lose IL. #DemPrimary

uhhhhhh

I don't like it. Obama made a few mistakes by depleting the democrat bench by bringing folks into the administration who probably didn't need to be there, and the party can't afford that again. Brown is a great senator and a reliable liberal vote. If he becomes VP, Kasich gets to pick his replacement. No one here wants that, I suspect.

If it's going to be a senator it should be Tim Kaine...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I'm hearing a report that Trump was a vote-able option on some of the Florida ballots for Democrats. Looking for additional confirmation. He may not have been on the Republican ballot in those same areas.

And now i see fools hating on Fillet o' Fish? The only decent sandwich Mickey D's has? And over a freaking mcchicken? That thing is 90% chlorine and industrial meat, ffs.

Gods, this is even worse than that honey oats nonsense.

ivysaur12

Banned
Guys, this guy's Twitter profile is completely pro-Bernie.

Like, not saying it's a lie or anything, but I would like to wait for a few more sources.

Nate Cohn just deleted his RT of it.

Harry Enten &#8207;@ForecasterEnten
@nate_cohn What exit poll was that? Network exit polls don't come until 5.

Nate Cohn &#8207;@Nate_Cohn
@ForecasterEnten I thought he was NBC?

stacey w.
@Nate_Cohn @ForecasterEnten Shuster is Al Jazeera

Nate Cohn
&#8207;@Nate_Cohn
.@reni1115 @ForecasterEnten ooooh. my bad. will delete. thought he was NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom