• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, sit down and relax. Have a nice cup of:

Why are people freaking out over Dem voting? Bernie can go 5/5 and he still wouldn't have a shot at the nomination. At this point it's just mildly interesting how much Hillary wins by.

The GOP side is where the results actually matter.

Kusagari

I'm hearing a report that Trump was a vote-able option on some of the Florida ballots for Democrats. Looking for additional confirmation. He may not have been on the Republican ballot in those same areas.

Trump to win the FL Democratic primary, Rubio the Republican.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
You see folks? This is how the Quote Unquote Establishment doesn't want Trump to win.

It will so seriously play into Trump narrative moving forward. Even if it's a very small number of cases.

@mmurraypolitics 28s28 seconds ago
Per early exits, 9% of IL GOP voters are Dems; 7% of OH GOP voters are Dems; 5% of MO GOP voters are Dems

Was 7% in MI and just 3% in NH

God damn IL. Early exits, so potential to increase that % by end too.

User 406

Banned
Just got done voting. Easy in and out, just a four person line at our ward table. My wife insisted on filling out every oval in every unopposed race though, so our son and I had to wait. :p

Voted for THE QUEEN:
220px-Marcia_fudge.jpg

Marcia Fudge, from the fighting 11th district! So wonderful that she's running unopposed in the primary. Still filled in the oval with pride. :D

A big HELL NO on Tim McCunty:
McGinty%2Bstep%2Baside.jpg

Yes on 23: Health and Human Services funding, Mrs. Manky needs to get PAID.

Yes on Ted Strickland, pls actually win the general this time. :(

Sure, Yeah, Whatever, I Guess on a whole fuckload of unopposed judge seats.

Oh yeah, and a vote for Hollory Clonton:
A_6kH3ICIAAk-2d.jpg

giphy.gif

NO POACHING MY FUCKING SENATOR

Code:
		New Variables Added									
		Living Astronaut	One-named Singer	First Initial	Age / 42		Crocodile or Alligator	McDonald's Burger	
Clinton		John Glenn		Cher			H		1.619047619		Alligator		McChicken
Sanders		Buzz Aldrin		Madonna			B		1.761904762		Crocodile		Filet-O-Fish

Illinois	Ohio	Florida	Missouri	NC					
Clinton	20		79	77	30		81					
Sanders	80		21	23	70		19
I'm not seeing it in my model, and I've added some more variables to improve its accuracy.

This is the best PoliGAF meme since FUCK!!!!

MORE

About 9 in 10 Republican primary voters in five states going to the polls Tuesday are unhappy with the direction of the federal government — and on average, about 4 in 10 are angry.

THEY'RE STILL VERY ANGRY

In each of the five states, about half of voters say they prefer a candidate who's an outsider, while about 4 in 10 want one with political experience.

THEY WANT AN OUTSIDER

NeoXChaos

This Week ‏@ThisWeekABC 6m6 minutes ago
NEW: @marcorubio's DC campaign office evacuated after suspicious white powder found; Hazmat crews on scene

pigeon

Banned
This Week ‏@ThisWeekABC 6m6 minutes ago
NEW: @marcorubio's DC campaign office evacuated after suspicious white powder found; Hazmat crews on scene

Ted Cruz stepping up his election prank strategy.

Alternate joke: Not sure why they're bothering when it'll be a deserted building in a week anyway.

noshten

Early exits - Dems/race

NC
White 66%
Black 29

FL
White 49%
Black 27

OH
White 76%
Black 19

IL
White 62%
Black 27

MO
White 73%
Black 19

White voters make up the majority of Democratic voters in four of five states going to the polls Tuesday, but all five states included large enough percentages of minority voters to potentially affect the results.

THEY'RE WHITE BUT NOT TOO WHITE

Black voters make up at least about one-fifth of the Democratic electorate in each states voting Tuesday, and in Florida, Illinois and North Carolina nearly 3 in 10 Democratic primary voters are black.
SOME ARE DEFINITELY BLACK

According to early results of exit polls conducted by Edison Research for the Associated Press and television networks, voters are more likely to describe Sanders than Clinton as honest, but more likely to describe Clinton's policies as realistic.

CLINTON DISHONEST, BUT ALSO HONEST

Majorities of Democrats in five states going to the polls Tuesday say they would be satisfied with both candidates as the nominee.

DEM VOTERS HAPPY EITHER WAY

Democratic voters in all five states see Clinton as the candidate with the better chance to beat Donald Trump if he is the Republican nominee in November

CLINTON MORE ELECTABLE

At least half of voters in each state say each of the two candidates' positions on the issues are "about right," though voters are generally more likely to say Sanders' policies are too liberal than not liberal enough and to say the opposite about Clinton.

THEIR POLICIES ARE FINE

About two-thirds of Republican primary voters in all five states voting Tuesday support temporarily banning non-citizen Muslims from entering the United States, but majorities in all five say they want immigrants already in the United States illegally to be allowed a chance to stay.

KICK OUT THOSE THAT ARE SCARY AND OF DARKER SKIN

Only about 4 in 10 Republican voters in each state want all immigrants in the country illegally to be deported.

THEY WANT THEM TO B... oh. It's still 40%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom